Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

1 Shay Given 2 Micah Richards 3 Wayne Bridge 4 Vincent Kompany 5 Pablo Zabaleta 6 Michael Johnson 7 Stephen Ireland 8 Shaun Wright-Phillips 9 Emmanuel Adebayor 10 De Souza Robinho 11 Adam Johnson 12 Stuart Taylor 13 Aleksandar Kolarov 14 Roque Santa Cruz 17 Jerome Boateng 18 Gareth Barry 19 Joleon Lescott 20 Felipe Caicedo 21 David Silva 22 Greg Cunningham 24 Patrick Vieira 25 Joe Hart 27 Joao Alves Jo 28 Kolo Toure 32 Carlos Tevez 34 Nigel De Jong 36 Javan Vidal 38 Dedryk Boyata 39 Craig Bellamy 40 Vladimir Weiss 41 Ben Mee 42 Gnegneri Toure Yaya 43 Alex Nimely 45 Mario Balotelli 47 James Poole 49 Donal McDermott 50 Abdisalam Ibrahim 60 John Guidetti

This is City's current squad, there is no way in hell that they can keep all those players happy and constant juggling of team selection will mean that they never get a chance to gel. Also who decided that they need another fucking midfielder?!?!?!

At best they may win the Carling cup and maybe upset Chelsea or United along the way...

I've got also got a sneaky fiver on Poli Timisoara to beat them on Thursday night @ 6/1!!

Good to see Stephen is keeping up with the latest fashions

PA-9326856.jpg

Anyone got a stanley knife I can borrow for my jeans?

the man has turned into a raving lunatic. such a shame, could have built the next ireland team around him, but he can get fucked now.

frankly at this stage i don't care if he comes back or not. clearly we'd be a better team with him in it, but fuck him. i'd be more worried that james mccartney isn't in the squad. do we have one midfielder who can pass the ball forward?

I'm not at all convinced any more that Ireland would actually improve the national team.. He appears to have no flexibility, apparently needs a whole side built around him or he can't produce the goods and he's so inconsistent that you'd never know whether to expect the 2008-vintage maestro or the invisible man (as with his Aston Villa debut and the majority of Man City performances before and since his one great season). Add in his fragile ego and mountain of 'issues' and he's more trouble than he's worth. It's a moot point anyway because he still doesn't want to play for us. McCarthy, Meyler, and Clifford at Chelsea are all better midfield options for the future.

McCarthy, Meyler, and Clifford at Chelsea are all better midfield options for the future.

How can you say this about a young lad who hasn't played any first team football yet? Haven't you learned from various others who got this kind of hype? Just wait and see how he turns out.

How can you say this about a young lad who hasn't played any first team football yet? Haven't you learned from various others who got this kind of hype? Just wait and see how he turns out.

Yeah okay, I threw that in more based on optimism than anything, but he's doing very well so far.. fingers crossed, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back