Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

Stephen Ireland's guest bedroom today

mummy460.jpg

Why talk about football when we can marvel at the antics of this fucking madman?

Personally I like the tone they're going for here. I wonder what the stylist got paid for putting that together?
Stephen%20&%20Jessica%202.jpg

Would he even get in the team at this stage? Hasn't done anything in the last 18 months to suggest that he should get selected, even ahead of the likes of Whelan or Green.. Story looks like a newspaper invention anyway though, no real quotes in there, all "a friend said" such and such.

that's hilarious. as soon as he drops off the radar, he wants back in. entirely predictable. it'll help his celtic move too.

I heard Moyesy is interested now that Stephen Pienaar is definitely off to greener pastures (or warming the bench at Chelsea). I am not a happy man.

On the other hand Moyes has a habit of making players work hard, a few months of whip cracking and Dicky could look like a player again, before the inevitable Everton knee syndrome kicks in weeks before the inevitable play off defeat to a much larger nation who made a bollox of their qualifying campaign.

The one season when he looked like the new Liam Brady for about 6 months was when he was allowed a free-roaming advanced playmaker sort of role and had 2 Brazilian forwards (Elano and Robinho) to link up with.. The problem as I see it is that most British teams don't have space for this type of player (including Man City since Mancini came in) and he apparently can't or won't do the basic water carrier grafting stuff that Premier League sides demand of a centre midfielder, which is why he's been squeezed out of the Villa side already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back