Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

Interesting interview here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-stories-look-ridiculous-Ive-change-that.html

Seems more well-adjusted than he's normally given credit for.. A return to the Irish squad in the near future doesn't look very likely, unfortunately.

He's probably fairly well adjusted alright

article-1126666-0332590D000005DC-980_468x286.jpg

Do you reckon if we stopped slaggin him on this thread he'd come back and play for Ireland? I think I'd still keep slaggin him anyway.

Sorry I'm fucking loving this

article-0-03BBBC3B000005DC-934_306x562.jpg

Do you know I sometimes watch Man City matches just so every time he gets the ball I can shout "Daddy Dick" at the TV?
I also bought him in Pro Evo, my only wish there is that I could change his commentary name.

"When Ireland shaves, who does he see staring back?
Is it the guy who is first pick on Mark Hughes’s City team sheet and scorer of 10 important goals this season, or the young fool who lied to the FA of Ireland, went by the web page moniker 'Daddy Dick’ and once drove a 4x4 with pink wheels?"

I know who I like to see

"'And the web page? That was one of my best friends from home. He moved to Australia and said it was a way we could keep in touch.

'I didn’t know how to start or what to do so he edited the whole thing. He gave me that stupid name and under the heading: "What do I hate?" he wrote: "Football". It was all just sarcastic. It was just young lads messing around. And then it got into the press. It was just the timing. I was sitting there at home thinking: "What next?""

Hahahaha I hope that's true actually, it means his mate's a comedy genius!

Last night was the first time I watched a full Manchester City game. He takes up good positions and is always available to receive the ball. He keeps things simple, distributes the ball well, doesn't get caught in possession. His fitness is excellent - he was playing box to box for the full 120 minutes last night. His body language is good - never berates his fellow players for an error - just gets on with it. He's a lot like Paul Scholes that way. But he can also defend.

Last night was the first time I watched a full Manchester City game. He takes up good positions and is always available to receive the ball. He keeps things simple, distributes the ball well, doesn't get caught in possession. His fitness is excellent - he was playing box to box for the full 120 minutes last night. His body language is good - never berates his fellow players for an error - just gets on with it. He's a lot like Paul Scholes that way. But he can also defend.

He also drives ridiculous cars and gets on Bebo under the name "Daddy Dick".
Good player though.

stephen, if you're reading this thread pleeeeease come back and be our saviour you cunt

I don't know if I've suggested this before but can we start a letter writing campaign to Stephen asking the brilliant but mardy fucker to come back?

Just write all the letters with backwards R's or in crayon or some shit and sign them "Patrick, aged 9" or somesuch.
Just a thought like.

Btw, Berbatov out for the Ireland game.

Someone should set up a Bebo page titled "Get Stephen Ireland back into the Ireland squad", with a bit of writing about bringing him back into the team, followed by all the amazing pictures from this thread.

I don't know if I've suggested this before but can we start a letter writing campaign to Stephen asking the brilliant but mardy fucker to come back?

Just write all the letters with backwards R's or in crayon or some shit and sign them "Patrick, aged 9" or somesuch.
Just a thought like.

Btw, Berbatov out for the Ireland game.

Dear Stephen,
I hope we qualify for the Wurld Cup without you and you live to regret it for the rest of your life.
Furious, Aged 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back