Girls - HBO (1 Viewer)

Indeed, it is quite excellent.
Between watching this and listening to Friends, I feel exactly like a 24-year old New Yorker.
It's quite something.

I'm watching it. Still not sure how I feel about it. Has anyone seen Tiny Furniture?
What I think is interesting though is to compare it to Fade St. to see how much that show really got wrong, particularly in capturing a mood of the time(s).

Is season 3 any good? I stopped about 2 episodes in, had lost interest. I really liked season 2 though.

Is season 3 any good?

It looks pretty good

lj39ksnah0qe4csxhsri.gif

Watched the first two episodes from season one there. Does it get interesting at all or is this the way it goes for the whole season?

Watched the first two episodes from season one there. Does it get interesting at all or is this the way it goes for the whole season?
I thought there was a big step up in quality in season 2, really came into its own.

yet again this was enjoyable without anything much happening.

though the opening scene with Hannah on the bike was hilarious.

Lena Dunham really enjoys making her character look like the worst person on earth.

Though that probably helps to feed the hate for people who dislike her because they find it hard to separate character from writer. Hannah is an atrocious human being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back