Girls are a deadly buzz (1 Viewer)

plug said:
aye, the natural look is also a deadly buzz

imo it's the BEST buzz. Not into girls with lots of make up at all really. I'd rather a girl have a few spots showing than using loads of makeup to cover them (for example)

chutneyfarmer said:
imo it's the BEST buzz. Not into girls with lots of make up at all really. I'd rather a girl have a few spots showing than using loads of makeup to cover them (for example)
yeah big hairy ugly bitches are the best

Boys and their natural beauty malarkey are a deadly buzz. What they mean, and bless them they mightn't even know it's what they mean, is "girls with make-up on but you can't tell that they've got make-up on" and "girls with stuff in their hair that makes it not go mental but you can't tell that there's stuff in their hair"

I know, it's so gas. They'd be shutting up with that talk if they could see the real, naturdal you at 4am after a night on the lock. Under flourescent lights.

Zita said:
Boys and their natural beauty malarkey are a deadly buzz. What they mean, and bless them they mightn't even know it's what they mean, is "girls with make-up on but you can't tell that they've got make-up on" and "girls with stuff in their hair that makes it not go mental but you can't tell that there's stuff in their hair"

Zita said:

Nah, not at all! I don't mind a little bit of make up, but i genuinely find girls more attractive the less they wear. Make up that is :)

FancyGoods said:
yeah big hairy ugly bitches are the best

Exactly :rolleyes:

Zita said:
Boys and their natural beauty malarkey are a deadly buzz. What they mean, and bless them they mightn't even know it's what they mean, is "girls with make-up on but you can't tell that they've got make-up on"
its in their kiss. that clammy semi sticky sensation on contact with lips cheeks or eyelids is a dead giveaway. altho i havent had decent contact with an eyelid in a long long time. DECENT contact like.

i personally dont like the way it looks. mostly pretty unnatural.

my girlfriend doesn't wear make-up.

why?

coz I don't give the slag any money to buy any that's why. init. more booze for me. init.

wales has changed you.
broken arm said:
my girlfriend doesn't wear make-up.

why?

coz I don't give the slag any money to buy any that's why. init. more booze for me. init.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back