Gigs that your ashamed to have gone to (1 Viewer)

I dare you to go over to eircore and say that. Dire Straits are the reason punk rock was invented.

ps the first album I bought on Cd was Brothers in Arms.

i was on the bus one saturday after heading into one of those arts centre gigs.and there was this hardcore punk-looking type sitting across from me listening to his headphones.he was giving people the stare and looked pretty inebriated.i thought, he's probably heading into the show.

all of a sudden he starts singing 'sultans of swing' out of key at the top of his lungs!! he knew all the words!

Oh, and i went to see the Devlins at the Tivoli when i was 18 and felt some girls tits (over the bra) in the middle of the crowd (we were wearin the face of each other at the time).

me and wobbler shared two birds at a blur concert when we were about 17.got a bit of under the bra action during dEUS! it's amazing, 17 yr olds these days would've taken them home and given them a good seeing to.never even crossed my mind at the time

hmmm
I think all five tracks on Love Over Gold are really good
pay no mind to the haters

Sound.
I like nigglybits.
Telegraph Road was my track though. It was 15 minutes long or something. I had a little cassette deck, and I would sit in my room and concentrate on that huge guitar solo at the end.
That solo ruled my young life back then.

EDIT Score central Hermie. dEUS and boobies? Gift.

I haven't read the rest of this thread but I have been waiting for the opportunity to admit this in public and I suppose this is the time.

Some time in the late 1980s/early 90s when I was a very young lad I passed up the chance to go and see The Butthole Surfers in London (Brixton Academy I think it was) and instead went to see, oh my God it pains me to admit this, .......... Something Happens.

Phew. It's done. I don't feel better ... I now have a sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

ocean colour scene in the olympia. found the ticket in my room today. gay times.

June 12, 1981

1981tourprog.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back