Gigs that your ashamed to have gone to (3 Viewers)

Friends birthday though:eek:

My friend's birthday/gig combo was much worse than that:

backstreet-boys.jpg

I also got free tickets to see these douchebags on two separate occasions/tours.

u2-790983.jpg

Apart from a couple of Frames' gigs, I think that's about it.

babybird @ the ilford island circa '96. a girl i fancied ask me. fucking awful gig, and i didn't even get me hole!

Saw Oasis in the Tivoli and they rocked. No shame for me.

Some of my mates up here went to that gig and said it was really good, that was just before definately maybe came out. they met Evan Dando and one of the finn brothers from crowded house at it. Dando was off his face on speed balls looking for skins but not making any sense so the finn guy had to translate for him I'm told.

Some of my mates up here went to that gig and said it was really good, that was just before definately maybe came out. they met Evan Dando and one of the finn brothers from crowded house at it. Dando was off his face on speed balls looking for skins but not making any sense so the finn guy had to translate for him I'm told.

I know people who said the very same thing. They met Evan Dando outside and he was off his tits and the security wouldnt let him in.

I queued for U2 tickets all night what a waste of time and disaster!!! I'd never seen them before so thought maybe theres something I'm missing in the live show - WRONG!!!!

I have others but I'm not sharing them on here :)

UB40 in the RDS. I was about 11 or 12. While me and my mate went up to watch to gig the aul boy hung at the back reading his book in between bands got talking to a group of people after he warned them of plain clothes guards circulating while they were skinning up. In return for the info they gave him a couple of spliffs and got himself toasted for the gig. He only told me this about 2 years agos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back