Georgia (2 Viewers)

Hey Google earth is so great in times like these

I just found out there's a country down there I've never heard of! Called Nakhchivan. I still can't pronounce it though.

Makes one feel all American, not knowing about the existance of entire countries.

There was a load of Americans having a fine old laugh at me the other day. They were talking about this country "Chewneezya" which I assumed they just made up.
They insisted it was a real country, and stood there, racking my brains, and then admitted I had never heard of Chewneezya.
About an hour later, I saw someone spelling it.
Tunisia.

Oh. Tunisia. I know about that.

They insisted that I was merely trying to not look so brain dead, after the fact.
Chewneezya.
What the fuck.

Fucking Tunisia pal.

There was a load of Americans having a fine old laugh at me the other day. They were talking about this country "Chewneezya" which I assumed they just made up.
They insisted it was a real country, and stood there, racking my brains, and then admitted I had never heard of Chewneezya.
Tunisia.

They insisted that I was merely trying to not look so brain dead, after the fact.
Chewneezya.
What the fuck.

Fucking Tunisia pal.

Pareezhan.

I just found out there's a country down there I've never heard of! Called Nakhchivan. I still can't pronounce it though.

Makes one feel all American, not knowing about the existance of entire countries.

not a country - 'tis an azerbaijani exclave

three cheers for new cold war
some nuclear escalation would go well with the current financial climate to create an authentic early-80s feel all across europe
which as we all know can only be a good thing for electropop

Don't forget the crusties, they've been hanging in there with the NUCLEAR FUCKING HOLOCAUST shit for 18 years and not a sniff of M.A.D.

Things can only get better. For d-beat

reminds me of the time i discovered Kaliningrad on my shower curtain.

happy days.

reminds me of the time i discovered Kaliningrad on my shower curtain.

happy days.

I was just gonna mention Kaliningrad.

Aren't these places called outclaves, not exclaves though?

also: does anyone have any links for any independent georgian takes on all this?

the entire georgian political class seems to be made up of eager little liars on the yankee dollah. i'd be curious to hear what actual georgians make of all this. i'd presume they're enraged with the russians, but i can't imagine they're too happy with their own president either.

Tunisia.

Chewneezya.
What the fuck.

Fucking Tunisia pal.

They call crisps, 'chips'!

Loolas

also: does anyone have any links for any independent georgian takes on all this?

the entire georgian political class seems to be made up of eager little liars on the yankee dollah. i'd be curious to hear what actual georgians make of all this. i'd presume they're enraged with the russians, but i can't imagine they're too happy with their own president either.

so anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back