• Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 9

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok so we've had fashion gripes today so let's get on to general gripes. One thing that really pisses me off is the following:people who think it's ok to put posters for their events over your event even though yours is not on yet. I spent all afternoon on Tuesday sticking up posters, which we paid a lot of money for,all over town for tonight's gig and some fuckers covered them with their posters even tho mine were clearly dated 31st of May.

What makes people think this is ok?seriously? When I was sticking up mine I checked very carefully that I wasn't covering a show that hadn't been on yet...oh it makes me so mad!!!I'm gonna release a torrent of rage fuelled rock tonight!that is all.

God I hate when people do that, I tend to take note of the offending promoter so that I can bad mouth them to everyone I know.

I hate getting sick just after you've used all your sick days for going down the pub/ random trips.

God I hate when people do that, I tend to take note of the offending promoter so that I can bad mouth them to everyone I know.

I hate getting sick just after you've used all your sick days for going down the pub/ random trips.

Oh shit yeah, genuine sickness after a bout of fake sickies is the WORST!

Yep Jinx Lennon, I'm coming for yr blood!

my major recurring gripe would be with the skanger teenagers who frequently hang round on the steps outside my living room window, particularly on nice sunny days such as today.

so you cant go out and sit on yr step perhaps enjoying an ice-cream?man that blows!

it varies in degrees of annoyance depending on what particular batch of little shits are hanging around. some aren't so little. there's a big metal gate going into the carpark beside the house; everyone seems to know the goddamned access code, so you get a people in there acting the fuck all the time. someone was lashing a football off the gate earlier. that kind of put me on edge for the day. I think I need to move house...

mmm. ice cream.

it varies in degrees of annoyance depending on what particular batch of little shits are hanging around. some aren't so little. there's a big metal gate going into the carpark beside the house; everyone seems to know the goddamned access code, so you get a people in there acting the fuck all the time. someone was lashing a football off the gate earlier. that kind of put me on edge for the day. I think I need to move house...

mmm. ice cream.

hell yeah........mmmmmm ice cream

mmm. ice cream.

Eh, change the code. :confused:
And put some grease on the steps so they don't come sitting on them.

hell yeah........mmmmmm ice cream

I could well do with some Teddy's icecream about now.

I hate it when people wreck music for you. It's sunny out and I'd quite like to listen to Taken By Trees but I can't, he ruined it for me.

People who hang around near a bus stop nut not actually in any queue, or who see a queue but just stand in fron of everyone else anyway, then as soon as the bus arrives jumping on first, this makes me so mad.

that bus queue jumping does my fucking head in. I try my best to just elbow them out of the way. Alternatively, if they hop in front of you, just do your best to make a holy show of them "OH, AFTER YOU!" etc.

also: bus drivers WHO DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING ROUTE. how hard can it be to be a bus driver?

1. Know how to drive a bus.
2. Know how to work the ticket machine
3. KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE MEANT TO BE GOING AND WHERE YOU'RE MEANT TO BE STOPPING - clue: Express buses DO NOT STOP AT EVERY FUCKING BUS STOP.

See also: the joker at the bus garage giving some johnny foreigner bus driver a list of places where he's meant to be stopping when the poor JF barely knows what direction An Lar is.

gah

me =

victormeldrew0410_468x493.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back