Game of Thrones Season 6 (2 Viewers)

HBO has confirmed the titles and running time of the final two episodes of the sixth season of "Game of Thrones," in the process revealing where the show will likely be headed before the year's out.

The ninth episode wll be titled "The Battle of the Bastards" and presumably will see the what the show's producers have dubbed the biggest battle in the series' history. That episode clocks in at sixty minutes and airs June 19th.

The tenth episode, entitled "The Winds of Winter" (also the name of the next novel in the series) is said to run a whooping 69 minutes – the longest episode of the series produced to date. That airs June 26th.

Miguel Sapochnik, who helmed last year's acclaimed "Hardhome" episode, is directing both.

the next episode is called "No one", in case you were wondering.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/game-of-thrones/40134/game-of-thrones-season-7-director-says-theyre-only-doing-7-episodes said:
Word on the street had it that following the conclusion of season six, the Game Of Thrones showrunners were planning to wrap the story up in thirteen or fourteen episodes. That would mean curtailed seventh and eigth seasons.

A Vanity Fair interview with director Jack Bender seems to confirm that theory. Asked whether The Door director would be returning for season seven, he answered: "I don’t know the answer to that. They’re only doing seven [episodes], and they’ve got their regulars who have done it forever."

An official announcement from HBO remains to be seen, but that seems pretty conclusive, we'd say.

Saps.

Everyone knows that books are the poor man's internet.

Not so sold on this season yet. Something's not quite gelling with me. Part of it may be the script. Each week there seems to be a sexual reference that sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

"Pecker"

"Pussy Hair"

"Tits"

Just makes me feel like the writing is not quite in character with the world it's set in, if you get me.
asha greyjoy saying "drink the damn ale" was another one of these jarring bits

totes millennial thing to say

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have they hired a new composer? The music was shite and horribly intrusive this week.

Rather good episode for heads getting removed from bodies.

Arya vs Terminator chick was a bit silly. I've no idea what's going on with that storyline

alright, I watched episode 1 yesterday. About what I expected in the "father, ride south to the kingdom and we shall rule" front. I'll try to stick with it but my first impression was Thinking Man's 50 Shades.

alright, I watched episode 1 yesterday. About what I expected in the "father, ride south to the kingdom and we shall rule" front. I'll try to stick with it but my first impression was Thinking Man's 50 Shades.

Stick with it. Now get the fuck out of this thread.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back