Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
The Hound is the best thing about this show. Now gimme some fucking chicken.

I enjoyed the worst sneak attack in all of history on Craster's Keep. Let's ambush 11 men by roaring at them from the woods before we charge out to attack them. Then we'll kill like 20 men to flesh out the battle scene.

I enjoyed the worst sneak attack in all of history on Craster's Keep. Let's ambush 11 men by roaring at them from the woods before we charge out to attack them. Then we'll kill like 20 men to flesh out the battle scene.

yeah i was laughing at this as well

"SSH, don't go over there, the dogs will hear you and ruin the surprise. AAATTTACCKKKK"

GameOfThrones_Catelyn_01.jpg

There's a book spoiler though.

I enjoyed the freakish aunt Liza, what a terror - Sansa just keeps getting punished for being such a precocious bitch in the first series! And that was a fucking huge reveal that little finger had her poison John of Arryn! He planned the whole fucking war!
That reveal actually comes slightly later in the books so I'll be interested to find out why they did that. When you think about it Littlefinger has had a hand in almost all the major events that occur up to now. He kills Jon Arryn, blames it on the Lannisters for the Stark's benefit. Stitches up Tyrion for Bran's attempted murder thus starting one war. Stitches up Ned thus killing a 2nd Hand. Helps to put Joeffrey on the throne and keep him there only to change his mind and conspire to have him killed. He also scuppered a marriage plot for Sansa and Willas Tyrell and gives up Jeyne Poole to be passed as Arya thus cemeting a pact with the Dreadfort which indirectly leads to the Red Wedding. Of course he wasn't directly involved in anything that would risk his beloved Cat but it's about the only major strategic plot he hasn't masterminded.

As much as I enjoy Aidan Gillen's portrayal of him it's a little bit hard to buy him as this wizard economist and untouchable kingmaker/puppet master.

I hate the way my computer catches fire and my pets contract HIV and the world stops on its axis when i try to talk about things that happen in the books using spoiler tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back