Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
i guess that's why scientists don't tend to get rich, they'd rather show off how very clever they are than play the game

not that you look very clever when you're 40 and driving a micra despite 10 years of college

i guess that's why scientists don't tend to get rich, they'd rather show off how very clever they are than play the game

not that you look very clever when you're 40 and driving a micra despite 10 years of college

so you didn't read this bit:

His next thought was utterly predictable: “I remember thinking, I’m gonna be rich! I’m gonna plunder the lottery!” he says. However, these grandiose dreams soon gave way to more practical concerns. “Once I worked out how much money I could make if this was my full-time job, I got a lot less excited,” Srivastava says. “I’d have to travel from store to store and spend 45 seconds cracking each card. I estimated that I could expect to make about $600 a day. That’s not bad. But to be honest, I make more as a consultant, and I find consulting to be a lot more interesting than scratch lottery tickets.”

Okay, I need to know does anyone recognise this character?

qn4vb8.jpg

He's on Theon's sister's boat as she's heading off to rescue him.

I am convinced he used to bartend in the Long Hall, but I may have convinced myself of this.
Big tall lad.

When are we allowed around here to start speculating who did the thing that was done to whom? Is there a spoiler rule for that?

I think you have carte blanche for that. For anything really. It's a spoiler thread.
I don't know why I tagged it, it just seemed so huge.

I'm going to miss the little shit, I have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back