fucking hell is it break up season??? (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
my friend B just left her husband of 7 MONTHS after she discovered he cheated on her - she's moved out and trying to start over.....(they had the most beautiful wedding :( )
they'd been togetehr for about 6 years before getting married late last year.
he always seemed mad about her and she certainly was about him - one of those couples you looked at and thought "made for each other".

and now my other good friend and her fella's relationship is headed up the shitter and she's bawling to me about it on the phone and i feel just awful because they are both good friends of mine and i hate when my friends are sad. they broke up last night.

and finally ANOTHER pair of friends who i have known for a few years - im friends with both - have just broken up and she's on the phone to me crying too.

i mean god almighty!!!!!!! im always there for my friends day or night and i've no gripes with that aspect - it just makes me sad when my friends are.........breakups are truly shit.

is it the moon phase? is there something in the water?

WHERE IS THE LOVE????
:heart::(

No, it's just summer. Always a good time for break ups.

If your mates are only married 7 months, there's good chance they'll get back together. Statistically speaking. But love just don't play them numbers.

Just be as supportive as you can.

La La, maybe they just need a little....

B000002VLM.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_1.jpg

I think this ludicrous scene pinpoints the moment I fell out of love with Guns n Roses

It just wasn't the same after this

november.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

slash's bandy legs are making me giggle too.

*lots of november rain pics*

but seriously - what is it about summer and caling it quits? i thought everyone was randier during the summer - obviously in this case it's for other people and not the one you're with?

it was breakup season here between january and march. things were very political for a couple of months but levelled out by may... i've got my fingers crossed we're looking at the dawn of riding season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back