Fuck Twitter (2 Viewers)

I'm gonna have to jack it in. Even though it's my main promotional tool for my music...after thumped natch (tugs shirt collar)

I just can't be having it
Really? I never really found it any use for promo-ing tunes. Is it just cos you have a zillion followers from all your shenanigans over the years? Or are you running ads or something?

Really? I never really found it any use for promo-ing tunes. Is it just cos you have a zillion followers from all your shenanigans over the years? Or are you running ads or something?
I don't have a zillion followers by any means..but I have a couple of fans and they are the dudes that count.

Fuck ads. Never have never would. If someone else thought they could make a few Bob out of it I wouldn't object...let them at it...but I'd rather be the sole consumer of my music than pay for promo up front.

Money down the drain

what's really annoying is a lot of the podcasts etc I listen to all tripping over themselves to distance themselves from twitter. They're all we use this horrible platform, we won't be participating anymore etc. so tiresome.

Happy to say i blocked him and Grimes years ago. Also blocked the both the accounts and the phrases "John Legend" and "Chrissy Teigen" which was really good for my own mental health.

I tried for a long time to block "fans celebrate the birthday of" and various iterations of that phrase but Twitter would never stop informing me about the birthdays of people I had never heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back