Fuck Twitter (1 Viewer)

Whatever about the content of the tweet. Blah blah.

How do you get so many characters in a tweet?
Did they change the rules?
Am I gonna have to yell at a cloud????

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

liam hogan is great on the irish slaves myth

haven’t a clue how so many words got into the tuít, though

I guess anyone can do it?

There was part of me that wanted to wade into the replies citing his work on this but christ, they wouldn't want to know, they just want their grievances.

Why would any self respecting irish person read or write about this. It's a conspiracy theory for unserious people

There was part of me that wanted to wade into the replies citing his work on this but christ, they wouldn't want to know, they just want their grievances.
Yeah
It's basically the same as Dilbert
Cannot accept the idea that black people have any point to make about slavery having repercussions in today's societies and white society has been complicit, so the move is to "Well, we were all slaves" to nullify the argument and absolve themselves
If Dilbert can say black people are racist, then everyone is, and no one is.

Probably because they’re starting to see friends and family taken in by this nonsense and they feel doing this might be more productive and beneficial than shouting at people that they’re stupid.
Yeah. I haven't lived in ireland for 14 years. do people really believe this? i thought this was just for thick americans. shouting at people that they're stupid is the only way to approach this, i'd counter. or get those stupid people out of your life. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah. I haven't lived in ireland for 14 years. do people really believe this? i thought this was just for thick americans. shouting at people that they're stupid is the only way to approach this, i'd counter. or get those stupid people out of your life. 🤷‍♂️
No, there’s certain Irish people that believe this shite. And more often than not shouting at people that they’re stupid just makes them double down, and get stupider. Which no one wants.

No, there’s certain Irish people that believe this shite. And more often than not shouting at people that they’re stupid just makes them double down, and get stupider. Which no one wants.

It's not really something that I've encountered much here, but I imagine it's the sort of thing that "concerned local residents" would latch on to.

He identified as black? what..

what's he saying here? racism is a lie, created by white people to discriminate against black people, and him?

If I had to guess - and no one's making me - he's saying that the media is so overcome with white guilt and so bent to the woke mob and outrage culture, that they (the media) are reflexively overreacting to every situation for fear of being branded racist, and also to appear to be progressively non-racist/anti-racist
This creates problems and exacerbates situations, which would be fine if they to be more level-headed about things
And liberal white people in general get everyone's backs up on racism and they won't leave well enough alone

This position is wrong on a number of levels and also just a guess

On a mostly unrelated point, I almost bought a Rachel Dolezal painting the other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back