Fuck Religion (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 99K
  • Watchers 12
B3lfI_WIIAAiixf.jpg:large

I was going through my bookmarks lastnight. One thing i had bookmarked was a conversation on fb between a few hardcore catholics i know. They were having a team love in about how pope whatshisname (the present one) was taking a liberal line and how this wasn't the jesus they were used to. The moral of the story was they were catholics, so long as catholic meant being a bit homophobic and a few other things, and even if the leader of the catholic church has decided it isn't cool they were still going to hang on to their own personal interpretation of it.

I was going through my bookmarks lastnight. One thing i had bookmarked was a conversation on fb between a few hardcore catholics i know. They were having a team love in about how pope whatshisname (the present one) was taking a liberal line and how this wasn't the jesus they were used to. The moral of the story was they were catholics, so long as catholic meant being a bit homophobic and a few other things, and even if the leader of the catholic church has decided it isn't cool they were still going to hang on to their own personal interpretation of it.

Sure what would Francis know? It's not like they're supposed to think he's infallible.

Sure what would Francis know? It's not like they're supposed to think he's infallible.

He was on today saying he'd punch someone for slagging his Ma.

I mean fair play and all, but I'm pretty sure that Jesus fella had a different tack.

Yes, i know more about Jesus than the Pope. What of it?

I fucking hate religion.

And yes..I know hate is a strong word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back