Fuck Religion (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 100K
  • Watchers 12
wrong thread anything goes, go find one of the dawkins ones for actual thinking, this is just one of your standard thumped spam threads

Richard Dawkins is barking up the wrong tree with his god delusions.

Step 1: classify that which doesn't exist.

Step 2: argue endlessly that 'that' doesn't exist.

You what mate? Go back to building intergalactic octopipods or whatever it is that you do.

It's like science can't explain kindness. What? Are they scientists first then human?

Telephones are deadly and shit but like...fuck off.

Can we get this moved to the wet room?

Can I get moved to the wet room?

thinkjesusthink.gif

Made a withdrawl of 8 cans of Royal Dutch(same brand our lady drinks)
And we're off! Hallelujiah!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe this is a conspiracy of the Opticians Association of Ireland to drum up business from permanently scarred retinas?

So Bono is God after all.

You're not the only one
Staring at the sun
Afraid of what you'd find
You step back inside
Not sucking on my thumb
I'm staring at the sun
I'm not the only one
Who's happy to go blind

Anyone go to Knock today?

Wonder did her arrival on our plane of existence cause the lightning storm we just had?

some parents i know received the following email from their childrens sunday school teacher (time to take them out i think):

Dear Parents,

Catherine and I had a meeting this week in which we were able to sit down and discuss how the class was going. Both positive and negative factors were discussed and several conclusions drawn. The most important point made was certainly that the deepest desire of both of our hearts is to lead these wonderful teens to our beautiful Lord. The reason for the meeting was to discuss how we can begin to do this in the best way possible. Thus, we will probably be adding a few things to the class in the upcoming weeks and recommend that you continue to review these emails. This process will take some time, trial, and error but we will aim to make it as smooth a transition as possible. Ultimately, we are going to do our absolute best but we also trust that it is our Lord who will draw these teens to Himself. We simply want to provide the best opportunity for Him to do so. Pray for us! Pray that we will be open to the Holy Spirit and that He will work powerfully through these lessons!

That being said, a quick note about this week’s lesson:

Nov 1st--All Saint day
Nov 2nd--All Souls day

Our lesson will cover these 2 topics, noting the Church teachings on "Particular Judgment"; "Final Judgment". We will also talk about: "Requirement for Canonization", " Militant Church (us)" "Heaven", “Purgatory ", "Hell". As you can see, it is a LOT of information and we only have about 1 hour !!!!, PLEASE feel free to contact us if you or your teen have any questions on these subjects, and PLEASE HAVE YOUR TEEN COME ON TIME!!! THE BISHOP WILL CELEBRATE THE 5 PM HOLY MASS. This is an excellent opportunity for all us, especially the teens, to be able to meet him and to hear him speak. We will let the kid go at 4:45 and hope that we shall see you all in the Mass!

Lastly, thank you so much for the beautiful work that you do parenting. Every teen in the class is WONDERFUL and I am SO inspired by them!!! I feel so in awe of our Lord. Just think! Each teen was made in the image of our beautiful Lord and each of them is reflecting something truly beautiful and unique about our beautiful Jesus. What a privilege it is to be with these teens and to have the privilege to teach them just a little bit more about our Father who loves them! They are truly wonderful and I thank you for the wonderful work that you are doing at home.

In our beautiful Christ,

Claire Franck

That person needs a strong drink and to get laid, in no particular order.

What the fuck are they doing in Sunday school in the first place? Surely if they're mad enough to put them in there then they're probably on the same wavelength as that person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back