FREE WARP GIG!! (THURS JULY 22) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 6
aoifed said:
That means that you are .|..| and the crowd is !bog . I'm often play hip hop and electronica in there and sometimes it actually goes down ok. sometimes.

Actually- silly crowd in Whelans - a couple of weeks ago I played Phantom of the Opera by the Maiden and the kids just kind of stood there. Like spas. Waiting for the Strokes or whatever.
:) what night do you and dip play there? was in there the other night, hoping to drop a wry smile. "Like spas. Waiting for the Strokes or whatever." hee hee hee. it's like the world.

hag said:
:) what night do you and dip play there? was in there the other night, hoping to drop a wry smile. "Like spas. Waiting for the Strokes or whatever." hee hee hee. it's like the world.
We played in there a couple of weeks ago at the 'Fear and Loathing in Wexford Street' night, after some woeful, woeful band (so bad), and me and John played recently in there aswell. Don't know when we're playing again. Soon, hopefully as I am a poor. Here, you'd be much more welcome if you drop your wry pants instead of a wry smile, it'd be so much funnier.

aoifed said:
We played in there a couple of weeks ago at the 'Fear and Loathing in Wexford Street' night, after some woeful, woeful band (so bad), and me and John played recently in there aswell. Don't know when we're playing again. Soon, hopefully as I am a poor. Here, you'd be much more welcome if you drop your wry pants instead of a wry smile, it'd be so much funnier.
and probably much more in character too.

It was just such an intense show. I couldn't deal with it at all.

Thankfully Jane came out of it with her dignity intact.

billygannon B.A. said:
It was just such an intense show. I couldn't deal with it at all.

Thankfully Jane came out of it with her dignity intact.
Dignity? What? Where?

Oh, yeah, sorry. For a second there, I thought you'd said 'self-respect'.

Anyway, no harm done, Backdrop Billy.

'Billy Gannon: not so much dragging it down, but dredging it up.'

vomiting into someones hood is funny. my sister yacked into my dads hood when we were kids. it was a time enjoyed by all.

jane said:
Dignity? What? Where?

Oh, yeah, sorry. For a second there, I thought you'd said 'self-respect'.

Anyway, no harm done, Backdrop Billy.

'Billy Gannon: not so much dragging it down, but dredging it up.'
is this for real? billy showed your back his dinner??? OMG! :)

avernus said:
vomiting into someones hood is funny. my sister yacked into my dads hood when we were kids. it was a time enjoyed by all.
a friend of mine puked on her sisters head
in the middle of the night, that is the downfall of sleeping
in bunk beds.

sarah said:
a friend of mine puked on her sisters head
in the middle of the night, that is the downfall of sleeping
in bunk beds.
indeed. bunkbeds are largely fun. being vomited on, however, is not.

aoifed said:
An old mate of mine was gettin off with this girl and she yakked, mid- snog. Seriously. I just retched there thinking about it
A certain person on this board puked all over himself at a college
do after slipping in the his own puke managing to cover the
back of himself in it, he went out and snogged some girl.

things that made me retch this week:

cleaning up kitten skitters and spying a dead 'gag' worm in it.

yuck bleugh

aoifed said:
An old mate of mine was gettin off with this girl and she yakked, mid- snog. Seriously. I just retched there thinking about it
i was in wesley years ago. we were hangin outside, i had a stone roses t-shirt, baggy blue jeans and purple crepps. jesus. anyways, this guyt was sitting on a chair and this girl was straddling him, snogging like there was no tomorrow. then, without warning, the broke away to the right and puked spagetti bolognaise down the back of his shirt. but wait for it.... when she'd finished, she got up and started laughing at him and ran to her friends. can you imagine this guy? sitting there, puke down his back with literally hundreds of people laughing at him. she didn't even ask for his phone number.

hag said:
i was in wesley years ago. we were hangin outside, i had a stone roses t-shirt, baggy blue jeans and purple crepps. jesus. anyways, this guyt was sitting on a chair and this girl was straddling him, snogging like there was no tomorrow. then, without warning, the broke away to the right and puked spagetti bolognaise down the back of his shirt. but wait for it.... when she'd finished, she got up and started laughing at him and ran to her friends. can you imagine this guy? sitting there, puke down his back with literally hundreds of people laughing at him. she didn't even ask for his phone number.
hahahahahahaha funniest story ever!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back