For anyone who can watch ITV/UTV (3 Viewers)

cmndo124.jpg

Let off some steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem, Bennett!

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]What did you do with him?

I let him go!
[/font]

Fuck I can't believe theres a picture of that on the net and I didn't know about it! Last time I searched for Vernon Wells, all I got was shit about Mad Max 2, which naturally doesn't have anywhere near the humour value of Commando.

hey your not the only one who hates predator, its all a load of bollocks in my eyes, i wanna go home and watcg labyrinth now, now thats a fuckin film and a half, david bowie and hennifer donnelly, the film corrupted me at an early age and perhaps caused my fascination with girls with very dark hair.

spuded said:
hey your not the only one who hates predator, its all a load of bollocks in my eyes, i wanna go home and watcg labyrinth now, now thats a fuckin film and a half, david bowie and hennifer donnelly, the film corrupted me at an early age and perhaps caused my fascination with girls with very dark hair.
"I'm scared"
"Bullshit! You ain't scared of no man!"
"Theres something out there, waiting for us. And it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Does Labyrinth have lines like that? Well then.

there is one thing that arnie says that always makes me laugh, its from that film Red Heat, just at the beginning of the movie, after the bit where arnie is in a very small towel barely covering his bulging quadriceps...
he walks into a bar and rips the wooden leg of a man pours out its contents (cocaine) and arnie says "CO-CAIN-UM!"
priceless, all i have to do is say "co-cain-um" arnie style and im laughing !ninjaaaa

conan the barbarian is going pretty cheap in the hmv sale and the commentary is one of the funniest things ever. so is the scene where he's trippin and he punches a camel out.
funny shit

andrew

Sorry for not keeping with the action movies but I just watched The Breakfast Club!

"Hey son, wanna go fishing? Sure Dad, but I haven't done my homework. That's OK son, you can do it on the boat!"

yeah now thats a film, fuck all that bleedin conan shite, the breakfast club si so good even dystopia used samples from it. Strangely enough when i was doing social care in college i had to do a three thousand word essay on the breakfast club and it's representation of peer groups among teenagers. Good old ballyer college.

the breakfast club is awesome although i think that the best comedy ever (obviously as 95% of the best movies ever came from the 80s) has to be planes trains and automobiles which is directed by the same guy that did the breakfast club.
almost more quotes/one liners than commando!

The Breakfast Club is a big pile of shite, and you aren't allowed to even mention it on my action film thread. However Planes Trains and Automobiles is acceptable, as is any John Candy Golden Era film.

You're so new-school Darragh it isn't even funny! Tremors was good but not in the same league as Breakfast Club or any 80's Scwarzeneggar film or Labyrinth. All of which are pure gold and they really don't make films like them any more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back