Fontaines DC (6 Viewers)

I believe I have been consistent on vouching for the goodness of these merry Dubliners.

Future generations will erase the contributions of the Thumped Bitter Prick Squad from the record, as the cultural heresy it is.
They are with Berklee and Mitchel in the grave they have dug for themselves.

ETA - may have gone a bit overboard there
we established on around page 3 that only one of them is a dubliner

Some bad news, lads

Guy Garvey played Grian's new actually good song and praised it and says they are pals

I listened to it with interest, but then lost interest in it mid-song. Maybe I'm just not in the mood right now.

I did really like Simon Armitage's piece later in the show. Must find a link.

And now Iggy is playing Lisa O'Neill, with my good friend on the harmonium. Vicariously chuffed to bits.

I listened to it with interest, but then lost interest in it mid-song. Maybe I'm just not in the mood right now.

I did really like Simon Armitage's piece later in the show. Must find a link.

And now Iggy is playing Lisa O'Neill, with my good friend on the harmonium.
It's a gorgeous track (Lisa's)

I really liked the Charles Schulz quote on Garvey's show
That view of the world and people is very important to keep in mind

Ah, did an edit there that you didn't see. Garvey's show is great. There's a bunch of stuff I'd have known nothing about if it weren't for Guy, and Jarvis before him.
But when i talk to northern English friends they seem to have a similar begrudgery to that which we see with Fontings deecee or Mr. Green. Funny thing, don't know what to make of it.

Lol, another edit, didn't see Ernesto's post while writing that post.

Ah, did an edit there that you didn't see. Garvey's show is great. There's a bunch of stuff I'd have known nothing about if it weren't for Guy, and Jarvis before him.
But when i talk to northern English friends they seem to have a similar begrudgery to that which we see with Fontings deecee or Mr. Green. Funny thing, don't know what to make of it.

Lol, another edit, didn't see Ernesto's post while writing that post.

Jarvis cockers and iffy pops and even to a certain extent, Craig Charles are all well worth a listen on a regular basis

I thought you were deliberately misspelling things to confuse the Al Gower rythims, as I was doing.

I thought you were deliberately misspelling things to confuse the Al Gower rythims, as I was doing.
That's interesting,maybe we should create a thumped Polari.

Become invisible to the AI

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
    The Sugar Club
    8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back