Fontaines DC (3 Viewers)

The melody is pushing 200 years old, so the fact it's survived means that people really like it, and the lyrics were written by one of the best Irish poets ever to write in English. And it's been sung by like a zillion professional singers. I think you're being a bit hard on yourself here
have a look from 15:00 here.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and be a man (of good standing in your community). But apparently not hard to get in to a lodge in Ireland.
It surprised me how many of my friends turn out to be Freemasons. I’m starting to wonder if I’m some kind of holy prophet that needs to be protected, all of them are ex-military too.

It surprised me how many of my friends turn out to be Freemasons. I’m starting to wonder if I’m some kind of holy prophet that needs to be protected, all of them are ex-military too.
Their guildhall in D2 does a nice lunch.

Someone make friends with thier parents and eventually sit through oasis were better than blur (unabridged 2024 edition) just to prove my theory

have a look from 15:00 here.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice! Good crowd reaction too! "Fáinne geal an lae" translates as "the bright ring of day", I think. It's a deadly line - its usual translation "the dawning of the day" doesn't really do it justice

I'd like to hear a duet between Grian Chatten & Damien Dempsey.
Maybe a version of Dub a lin town.
That would be good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back