Fontaines DC (1 Viewer)

seanc

Threads
In a very soundtracky way, I clicked on this link and as I did FDC came on the radio.

Hi JohnnyRaz!

Benny Cake

Supporter
Threads
havent been on thumped in months, good to see the traditions of slagging off moderately successful Irish bands are strong.
What was that pop punk band with the pony-tailed bass player in the string vest? They got an awful going over in the age of the meme.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Hmm, this isn't ringing any bells
My memory isnt what it used to be though

On/Off maybe?
(it isn't them) but I went to look at pictures to see if it was 'the whatmans'* on breaking tunes and they have a bio line that reads.

"The Stone Roses, The Whatmans, all mixed together, speed it up and out she comes The Sound of The Whatmans."

I adore this sentence. I'll be thinking about it all day. I'm a terrible person.

*of tattoo fame of course.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
The Whatmans were great whatmen for a press release.

After a whirlwind year of support slots to sellout gigs by the Coronas and Fight Like Apes the Whatmans have more than earned the title of the hardest working band in Ireland. Combining the skillmanship of Jimmy the Hat on drums, Kevin O'Shea channelling James Dean Bradfield on guitar, always-in-the-pocket bassist Mr. Mouse and the one-off charisma of Mark Langer, truly Joe Strummer reincarnated, they have sought to

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
The Whatmans were great whatmen for a press release.

After a whirlwind year of support slots to sellout gigs by the Coronas and Fight Like Apes the Whatmans have more than earned the title of the hardest working band in Ireland. Combining the skillmanship of Jimmy the Hat on drums, Kevin O'Shea channelling James Dean Bradfield on guitar, always-in-the-pocket bassist Mr. Mouse and the one-off charisma of Mark Langer, truly Joe Strummer reincarnated, they have sought to
fucking hell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads