FNM: i hoped they wouldn't reform... (3 Viewers)

i've read this post several times, and while i technically understand it....what? how?

you had 4 FNM tickets, and lost them. then obtained 4 more. when most people couldn't get one ticket.

what?

yeah, they could be traced because they were bought online with credit card.
the other ones have been made invalid now.

if i'd just bought them with cash i woulda been FUCKED

My friend just saw them at Pukkelpop in Belgium, she rang me when they were playing Midlife Crisis... can't wait to see them, hope something like this happens, not to me though-

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah, but i think that was a just a rumour. and sure are they not playing here on their own in september?

hope it is zu!

Listening to 'Everythings Ruined' for the first time since my Angel Dust cassette broke, brought me directly back to sitting dejectedly in my bedroom 17 years ago on the night they played The Point and I couldn't get a ticket. I have teenage excitement about tomorrow night.

Really?! Fucking superb.
Although I did just decide not to take those tickets because I can't afford them. I had promised myself to go to the bats launch on saturday night, now it seems that's not happening either as we're heading west for the weekend :-( but still :)

I'm so confused

Listening to 'Everythings Ruined' for the first time since my Angel Dust cassette broke, brought me directly back to sitting dejectedly in my bedroom 17 years ago on the night they played The Point and I couldn't get a ticket. I have teenage excitement about tomorrow night.

I'll swap you my ticket for the Point gig for your ticket for tomorrow. The Point was half empty back then as far as I remember. Although I was 11 and it was my first time at a concert so maybe my memory isn't too reliable.

It's a friend who can't go and is selling the tickets. I was a bit enthusiastic and snapped them up. They go to the next person on the list before you lot, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back