flyglobespan (1 Viewer)

My mate just flew here for 338 euro return inc taxes with Air Canada. Is it cheaper than that?

a little bit but it depends on dates. Anyway FGS fly to hamilton which is over 100km from TO. We went with airtransat instead.

I just flew with them return to Vancouver direct from Dublin for roughly 450. They're not bad but make a packed lunch because you're fucked if you need a snack and have to pay their prices.

a little bit but it depends on dates. Anyway FGS fly to hamilton which is over 100km from TO. We went with airtransat instead.

Cool, I have a morbid fear of Air Transat ever since that aircrash investigation when the roof ripped off one of their planes..Im sure that was a once off:)

Your poster is up under the stairs in Sneaks.

Say you wanted to visit a part of the US near Toronto would flying to CA be cheaper than USA?

Dunno you would have to look it up. Possibly, as the Canadian Dollar has about as much value as a biscuit at the moment. Driving, Buffalo is 2 hours drive from Toronto and New York about ten hours I think. Chicago is about 12 afaik. Have a snoop.

flyglobespan are quite dodgy. a few months ago they were using 737s for transatlantic routes due to maintenance issues with their 767s. my friend flew with them from toronto to birmingham a couple of years ago and the flight crew didnt bother to show up. the airline had to draft in an icelandic crew. they seem to have bucked up their ideas recently.

oh and brianoak, the airline that had its roof ripped off with air hawaii. air transat was the one that ran out of fuel mid-atlantic and had to glide to the azores for an emergency landing

flyglobespan are quite dodgy. a few months ago they were using 737s for transatlantic routes due to maintenance issues with their 767s. my friend flew with them from toronto to birmingham a couple of years ago and the flight crew didnt bother to show up. the airline had to draft in an icelandic crew. they seem to have bucked up their ideas recently.

oh and brianoak, the airline that had its roof ripped off with air hawaii. air transat was the one that ran out of fuel mid-atlantic and had to glide to the azores for an emergency landing

Oh yeah your right, I just googled it because I didn't believe you:)

That gliding episode was awesome.

Anything is better than Air Canada though, lost my bags for a week which I then got back minus a pair of dress shoes???? :confused:

air canada are fucking awful. never had a good experience flying with them.

i remember having to move back home early from toronto due to lack of money and Air Canada charging me $150 (my last 150 bucks) because my bag was overweight, despite the fact that it was the same weight i had flown out to Toronto with them a few months before. they refused to give me a reason why i hadnt had to pay previously. fucking cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back