Flash Question (1 Viewer)

nine

I have been thinking about making a website in flash and have a question for anyone who is well schooled at it.
Would it be better to have the whole site as a flash movie?What i mean is that there would be a breif animation at the start and then the main page would still be a flash movie.Then the links to the other pages would point to other frames.Is this possible?

The alternative i suppose is to embed the flash buttons etc all over the webpage.

Anyone know the best way to do it?

Originally posted by nine
I have been thinking about making a website in flash and have a question for anyone who is well schooled at it.
Would it be better to have the whole site as a flash movie?What i mean is that there would be a breif animation at the start and then the main page would still be a flash movie.Then the links to the other pages would point to other frames.Is this possible?

The alternative i suppose is to embed the flash buttons etc all over the webpage.

Anyone know the best way to do it?

i found you are better off embedding flash with a html page.

flash: less is more.

if you are going to embed with a html page i wouldn't use it for buttons. some people still done have flash players.
just use gif rollovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back