Film Help. (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
I was wacthing Passenger 57 last night as there was nothing else on and I could've sworn that the film ended with the hijacker trying to get surgery to change his looks and escape forever but it seems I was thinking of a different film so now I've been tryng all morning to find out what film that is, anyone any idea???

It's a film where the bad guy escapes and tries to get surgery but is foiled in the end and possibly killed by the scalpel that was meant to carry out the procedure...

I'm 99% sure that it's not Face Off or Con Air.

'Always bet on black...'

15429__snipes_l.jpg

I was going to say Face Off but that's shit.

how could you not? lol...

"I don't know what I hate wearing worse: your face or your body. I mean I certainly do enjoy boning your wife, but let's face it, we both like it better the other way, yes? So why don't we trade back."

Classic:rolleyes:

I was wacthing Passenger 57 last night as there was nothing else on and I could've sworn that the film ended with the hijacker trying to get surgery to change his looks and escape forever but it seems I was thinking of a different film so now I've been tryng all morning to find out what film that is, anyone any idea???

It's a film where the bad guy escapes and tries to get surgery but is foiled in the end and possibly killed by the scalpel that was meant to carry out the procedure...

I'm 99% sure that it's not Face Off or Con Air.

Knight Rider

Taken from Wikipedia

Passanger 57
The film opens with international terrorist Charles Rane (Bruce Payne) about to undergo plastic surgery to change his appearance in order to evade the law. Outside, federal agents and SWAT teams close in to arrest him. It becomes apparent that the plastic surgeon and his staff are in on the plan. Rane becomes suspicious and makes his escape, killing the surgeon in the process. After a harrowing chase through the city streets, Rane is finally apprehended.

So it was at the start...?!?!

Taken from Wikipedia

Passanger 57
The film opens with international terrorist Charles Rane (Bruce Payne) about to undergo plastic surgery to change his appearance in order to evade the law. Outside, federal agents and SWAT teams close in to arrest him. It becomes apparent that the plastic surgeon and his staff are in on the plan. Rane becomes suspicious and makes his escape, killing the surgeon in the process. After a harrowing chase through the city streets, Rane is finally apprehended.

So it was at the start...?!?!

Superb, I only started watching it about 20 mins in so now it's all clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back