Film chat (5 Viewers)

Dark Star has one the best endings in any film ever too.

I just watched the Blood on Satan's Claw for the first time. Wow. That sure was something.

I love Blood on Satan's Claw - great film.
The Devil Rides Out is my favourite Hammer Film.Fantastic score too.
The Goat of Mendes terrified me as a kid.

The Voices. Ryan Reynolds plays a man with unspecified mental problems who starts murdering people when he comes off his meds and hears his dog and cat talking to him. This is supposed to be a comedy but I don't recall laughing once.

The Voices. Ryan Reynolds plays a man with unspecified mental problems who starts murdering people when he comes off his meds and hears his dog and cat talking to him. This is supposed to be a comedy but I don't recall laughing once.

Did you ever see him in The Nines?

That was pretty damn good. Or I remember enjoying it at least.

I love Blood on Satan's Claw - great film.
The Devil Rides Out is my favourite Hammer Film.Fantastic score too.
The Goat of Mendes terrified me as a kid.

SUP?

The-Devil-Rides-Out_web.jpg

I watched it a few days ago there is well known quote in it by Aleister Crowley it is part of Mocata's dialogue before he hypnotises Mrs Eaton Wheatley said he met Crowley once. I have one or two versions of the book that Van Ryn and de Richleau find when they return to the observatory the clavicle or key of Solomon the title is sometimes given to two seperate works though.

Last edited:
the clavicle or key of Solomon the title is sometimes given to two seperate works though.

I love how this is actually a real thing. Lends all the shenanigans a little credence.

I watched The Witches after this. Interesting to see some of the same actors. The Countess with the cigar is Granny Rigg and the demon that appears in the observatory is one of the helpers in Africa.

This is how rich people watched Furious 7 last weekend | The Verge

As I mentioned before, PRIMA is just as expensive as it sounds. The equipment alone runs $35,000 — yes, "35" followed by three zeroes — and the movies are $500 each (some indie titles cost less). There’s no way to buy movies through the system, it’s rental only. The good news is that there’s no subscription fee once you get started, but new users are required to pay for ten movies ($5,000) upfront just to establish a relationship with PRIMA and make sure that everything is working correctly.

Has anyone read any of the other Duc de Richleau novels - I know a couple of them involve the Occult. I wonder why so little Dennis Wheatley was put on film? I know there is a version of The Haunting of Toby Jugg but I have never seen. And of course, To the Devil a Daughter.

I'm reading Strange Conflict right now. The Duke battling Nazi spies on the Astral Plane.
It's great. The upper class stoically keeping the routine of visiting their clubs for drinks while the Blitz goes on all around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back