Fighting The Homosexual agenda (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 78
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 4
snowt said:
Case in point - Brass Eye.

Although to be fair, I don't see the link between Child Abuse and Racism, other than that they're both bad.

You could have just as easily said;

Terrorism
Littering
War
Drug Pushing
Pissing in public or else onto the toilet seat
Talking through movies
Talking with your mouth full
Being cheeky to your mother
Not doing your homework

Etc Etc Etc Ad infinitum

i want to repeat myself. mind if i repeat myself? ok, i'm gonna repeat myself.
about 10 minutes ago i said:
"also, regarding people who use homophobic / racist / sexist humour because it demonstrates how stupid and laughable those attitudes are... you can only get away with it if you use wit, comedy and intelligence. they should just bear in mind that they may not be quite as funny or smart with words as Brass Eye."

Brian Conniffe said:
although i am often to be found outdoor drinking cider, so please dont discriminate against us bulmers fans. :)

when i was a kid living in scotland, i experienced alot of anti-irish rascist comments in school. yeah, hilarious. :mad:

bulmers? yup, i knew i was doing that. this is all getting very layered and silly.

i mean, people on the street or when i was in school or some other contexts or whatever have called me gay, (not in the general insult way, although certainly in a disparaging one). isn't that crrrraaaaaazy shit?

i'm sure a lot of youse typeses have had similar experiences.

Brian Conniffe said:
i want to repeat myself. mind if i repeat myself? ok, i'm gonna repeat myself.
about 10 minutes ago i said:
"also, regarding people who use homophobic / racist / sexist humour because it demonstrates how stupid and laughable those attitudes are... you can only get away with it if you use wit, comedy and intelligence. they should just bear in mind that they may not be quite as funny or smart with words as Brass Eye."

You see I only skim through this when there is no one else in my office so I apologise most profusely if I don't get to read everything.

das nugs said:
bulmers? yup, i knew i was doing that. this is all getting very layered and silly.

i mean, people on the street or when i was in school or some other contexts or whatever have called me gay, (not in the general insult way, although certainly in a disparaging one). isn't that crrrraaaaaazy shit?

i'm sure a lot of youse typeses have had similar experiences.

my girlfriend thinks i'm gay:eek:, but she would never call me that as it would be insulting.

egg_ said:
My mother-in-law uses the word "faggot" to mean "brat" or "pup"

"He's a right little faggot, that fella"

Excellent.

Reminds me of the time when my mum asked for 'frommidge' in a restaurant in France... despite never actually seeing the word 'fromage' spelt out... and only ever hearing it pronounced correctly.

"Yes, I'll have the cheese... em, frommidge I mean, silver plates."

Sometimes it's funny, it all depends on who's doing the GAY!-ing. Particularly if it's David Cross, having spent the last half-hour railing against the "fucking A-1 homophobes" in the Republican party, asking the audience "So, if you absolutely had to fuck an animal, which animal would it be?" Some guy in the front row shouts up - without missing a beat - "A POODLE!"
David Cross: "A poodle? Did you seriously say a poodle? Thaaaaat's fuckin' gaaaay."

Which it is, somewhat. Ah, how I laughed.

photon said:
So in other words, you're apologising that your posts are badly thought-out and ill-informed.

No apologies necessary--we'd already figured that out.

Paul

They make sense to me and that all that matters.

Looks like things have taken a turn for the PC...

My name is Aaron Schwarz and I own T-Shirt Hell. Because of that, I can do whatever the fuck I want. I woke up one morning and decided I didn't want to have a, "Worse Than Hell" section, so I took it down.

We always said there was no line we wouldn't cross, but even then there really was still a line. There were always subjects we wouldn't touch. So now we've moved the line. Sometimes people grow, and change, and gain perspective. There are some shirts we just don't feel comfortable making and we're not going to make them any more. Those are the shirts we took down.

For the record, there were no outside influences. There was no lawsuit. I wasn't visited in the middle of the night by The Nation of Islam, and my girlfriend did not give birth to a gay, black, autistic baby.

There was no desire to go "mainstream" to pick up endorsements or advertising. There will not be a T-Shirt Hell ride at Disneyworld, and we are not going to sponsor Ashley Simpson's next tour. Her next anal gangbang video maybe, but not her tour.

There are still plenty of juicy targets out there. Not to mention a whole world of sex and drugs and rock and roll. Your mom will still probably refuse to put your T-Shirt Hell shirt in with the rest of the laundry, afraid it will corrupt the socks.

We only cater to our own tastes and that's worked for us in the past. If you still enjoy what we do, keep shopping. If you don't, I guess you'll go somewhere else.

I don't see this as a radical change for T-Shirt Hell. Most subjects are still fair game. I hope you'll stick around. And if you don't, I want to thank you for your past support and I hate to see you go. (Editor's Note: If you don't understand it when someone puts it politely, try this: Go fuck yourself you sad little douchebag. Gargle with Drano, jump off an overpass with the bungee cord around your neck, and use your last breathe to lick my beautiful, black ass.) I think the best is yet to come.

We will return to our regularly scheduled thing next week. Until then you can use the following to go to hell.

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

broken arm said:
is everyone on thumped straight and white?

p.s. shit thread.

i'm sure not everybody on thumped is straight and white.... maybe I'm not white and maybe I'm not straight.... which reminds me of 'the jerk' , ya know the film with Steve Martin who grows up thinking he's black....

my experience of people who use so called un-pc type language (and yes, the context is important) is that they are acting out on their own insecurities and are emotionally stunted for one reason or another

... being insecure and emotionally stunted myself, I take to imagining ninjas playing the bagpipes.. that just makes me laugh so much !ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back