feta disappreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Badge_small.gif

fetid cheese i call it

that said, my mind is currently open to things to which it was once closed - like olives for example, used to hate them but had a pizza with black ones the other week and enjoyed em... anyway fetid cheese i hope to like some day...

hey kirstie - a big hunk of feta in your mouth on a hot summer's day with no water to quench your thirst ;)

kidding.

i like feta. like nlgbbblbth - in small amounts.
texture wise it does amazingly good things to food. like in a salad for instance. oh yes please.

and pizza? that too. yum.

Any cheese that does not come from a cow is an abomination.
Would you drink sheeps milk?
Goat's milk ice-cream?
Yak milkshake?
No, you wouldn't.

I was just going to say this. We have no business to conduct with goats. We don't want their meat, wool/hair, cheese and we certainly don't need to look at their satanic faces!

Any animal that has a long thin pupil instead of a regular round one and isn't a lizard can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned!

JSC%20970505%20Goat%20Eye%201.jpg

Their pupils are mental alright !!

I can't stand that feta stuff it's been the ruiner of many a good Pizza and Salad especially as up until about a year ago I used to always get it confused with halloumi (which is bleedin delicious)

Quote Evil Bandit - Can I get a load of that feta with my pizza/salad/meal
Quote random waitor - Are you quite sure sir?
Quote Evil Bandit - Oh yeah love it, nothing better.
On arrival of meal quote Evil Bandit - Ah crap :mad: :mad:

fetid cheese i call it

that said, my mind is currently open to things to which it was once closed - like olives for example, used to hate them but had a pizza with black ones the other week and enjoyed em... anyway fetid cheese i hope to like some day...

Some fetas are disgusting and some are delicious, it all depends. Check out the Noho or Soho pizzas and/or the House Salad in the Independent Pizza Company (I just plugged the bijigins out of it in the Restaurant recommendation thread). They feature the BEST feta cheese in my opinion. If you still don't like feta after trying some of that, then, well... there you go.:)

The goat-feta my mom brought from Bulgaria was amazing. Also you can get good feta from some farmers market kinda things, the feta in shops and random pizzerias is usually quite dodgy...

Salakis me hole. Judging all feta by the quality of that muck is fetist.

When I was in Russia we kept getting tomato cucumber and feta salads with everything. The feta was unreal. creamy and soft and delicate in flavour. I've been craving it ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back