Favourite Breakfast Cereal (3 Viewers)

I used to love ReadyBrek - but only with the right amount of warm milk and the right amount of sugar. Now I suppose I'd vomit if I ate it.

I used to love ReadyBrek - but only with the right amount of warm milk and the right amount of sugar. Now I suppose I'd vomit if I ate it.

I'd forgotten about ReadyBrek. Used to love that when I was a kid... also, anyone else actually eat 3 shredded wheat so that their Mum would iron the badges on to their clothes?

I'd forgotten about ReadyBrek. Used to love that when I was a kid... also, anyone else actually eat 3 shredded wheat so that their Mum would iron the badges on to their clothes?

3? Nah.

There was a shredded wheat ad running a while back where Eric Bristow dared the public to eat three. I can think of better dares.

Have you ever eaten four shredded wheat?

dare you to eat walker's crisps around this guy...

sp3.jpg

i hear he's aa right devilish bastard!

:eek:
- leigh

I like Special K, but not with the red berries - that makes me think the milk is sour or something.

I also like Bran Flakes - and I seem to be the only one who does! People say "oh that's the stuff that makes you poo", and I'm like, "no I just like the taste".

Corn Flakes is quite good; not amazing. Coco Pops: good, but only now and then. Frosties and Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes: yes please (though Frosties also give you the sour milk illusion). I'm not gone on any of those cluster cereals, or anything that hurts your gums like Start.

In fact, breakfast cereal is one of my favourite things -- usually because I'm starvin marvin in the morning. You can pretty much eat it any time of the day, a la Jerry Seinfeld. You can't say this about, say, potatoes, lettuce, mince pies or ice cream.

This morning I had porridge with dates and cinnamon. The natural sweetness of the dates made it really really nice. mmmm

I like Special K, but not with the red berries - that makes me think the milk is sour or something.

I also like Bran Flakes - and I seem to be the only one who does! People say "oh that's the stuff that makes you poo", and I'm like, "no I just like the taste".

Corn Flakes is quite good; not amazing. Coco Pops: good, but only now and then. Frosties and Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes: yes please (though Frosties also give you the sour milk illusion). I'm not gone on any of those cluster cereals, or anything that hurts your gums like Start.

In fact, breakfast cereal is one of my favourite things -- usually because I'm starvin marvin in the morning. You can pretty much eat it any time of the day, a la Jerry Seinfeld. You can't say this about, say, potatoes, lettuce, mince pies or ice cream.

This morning I had porridge with dates and cinnamon. The natural sweetness of the dates made it really really nice. mmmm

I like Bran Flakes too. And yes, whenever I eat it someone makes a comment about my bowels.:mad:

i like them too. they always make me think of bowels but i cant honestly say ive noticed them having any noticable effect on mine. coffee does though.

Oh yeah. A daysunt strong cup of coffee will make you poo in 5 or 10 minutes. Whether you are really ready for a poo or not. It will sort of force the issue.

Sometimes this can be a bad thing. Sometimes not so bad.

I got up at the crack of dawn a while back, and was running for a train to Dublin, from Cork. I had a savage cup of coffee to get me going, and legged it off through cork. Then I had to take a poo. Really badly. So, I ducked into some poor bastards alley way between houses.

Still feel a bit guilty about that one. Missed the train and all. Then I fell asleep in the station, and missed the next one.

Pasely will make you wee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back