Favourite Breakfast Cereal (1 Viewer)

when I worked in the L&N supermarket (1987 - 1988) the top 3 sellers were

1 Corn Flakes
2 Rice Krispies
3 Frosties

the most unpopular
Nutri Grain
Bran Buds

- we'd shift maybe one box of those a week. They'd frequently go out of date on the shelves.

I was there for the launch of Kellogg's Toppas. Exciting times.

That sounds about right. I remember trying kelloggs toppas in trabolgan in 1988, probably the highlight of the holiday.

I know a guy who mixes frosties with cornflakes to make the frosties last longer.

Weetos are good, they have a strangely satisfying savoury aftertaste.

Country Store with the right amount of milk and sugar - any more/less could ruin a whole day.

Country Nut Corn Flakes - sure I grow tired of it, but it's still good.

Cinnamon Grahams - sickeningly good.

Sugar Puffs - sooooo gooooood. in fact so good your wee will remind you.

CocoPops - mmmmmm chocolatey.

has anyone tried oatabix? thoughts?

do you know what I tried recently and really enjoyed? those mini weetabix things, i forget what heyre called. i also forget whether they were already infused with honey or whether i just covered them in honey myself. either way - tasty!

Cinnamon Grahams - sickeningly good.

Golden Grahams. Whats all that about, Graham? Who's graham and what has he got to do with small toasted square shaped cereal pieces made of whole wheat and corn?

Sugar Puffs - sooooo gooooood. in fact so good your wee will remind you.

I always presumed that the glucose in sugar puffs caused this but its just a guess.

Golden Grahams. Whats all that about, Graham? Who's graham and what has he got to do with small toasted square shaped cereal pieces made of whole wheat and corn?

Not mad on the Golden Grahams and I don't know who or why Graham is, but what's important to remember is that you must say 'Grams' and not 'Grayams'.

I always presumed that the glucose in sugar puffs caused this but its just a guess.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it is - which says a lot for how good for you Sugar Puffs are.

My fave FAVE is Lucky Charms. Fucking gorgeous. Every time I go back to Canada I come home with boxes of the stuff.

I'm not one to sniff my wee, but the dye in the lucky charms makes wee go a bit green. Probably it's toxic, but who cares??

has anyone tried oatabix? thoughts?

do you know what I tried recently and really enjoyed? those mini weetabix things, i forget what heyre called. i also forget whether they were already infused with honey or whether i just covered them in honey myself. either way - tasty!

I really want to try oatabix! I can't stand sugar puffs. At the moment I'm shovelling porridge (with loooads of honey) into me in the morning to try and stave off hunger in work...but I'm quite partial to Start, Coco Pops, Weetos, Nesquik...but I rather love Special K red berries...damn expensive though!

yeah man that red berries shit is fucking amazing but crikey, i'll have to wait till my birthday to afford it again.

i've been being very bold and not really eating breakfast properly.

porridge is yum yum yum in winter with some sugar and cinnamon...
otherwise, cocopops, specialk, crunchynut...

special k is my way to start the day
ketamine.jpg

horse%20lying%20down.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back