Farewell TXFM; welcome... (1 Viewer)

We'll need someone to do a podcast about the Johnnystress show.
3Wo1e6q.jpg

Surely nobody listens to the actual radio anymore, except in the car? I sure don't

I'm somebody who does... but I guess I only can cause I live alone My weekly radio schedule looks a bit like this.

Monday - Friday
7.10 am - 8.10 am: Morning Ireland RTE
6.45 pm - 10.30 pm: RTE Drivetime, RTE Arena, then I shop around between RTE John Creedon, TX FM Kelly Ann Byrne, Today FM Paul McCloone. Or sometimes a cd.
10.30 pm - Lyric until I sleep

Saturday
9.30 am - 1.00 pm: RTE Dave Fanning, TX FM Nadine O'Regan, RTE Marian, Futureproof on Newstalk

Sunday
9.30 am - RTE Dave Fanning, TXFM Dee Reddy, RTE Marian
5.30 - 7.00 Lyric

Last edited:
Thats a pity about TXFM, I only started listening to bits and pieces of shows in the evening while cooking dinner, some of it was great, but I wouldn't listen to it all day. I would love a BBC6 Music type station, deffo with a 60's Jamaican Ska hour as a regular fixture.

I listen to Annie Mac on BBC regularly, but not via an actual radio like

I hadn't listened to the radio in something like 14 years before I moved into a flat with 3 other people. They almost invariably have the radio on when cooking or just hanging out in the kitchen. I don't find it all that great but it takes less mental energy to leave a radio station on with a bit of talk and some decent music than it is to pick out a playlist or find a podcast etc via phone or laptop. So it's nice like that. Consequently I listen to radio again, a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back