Fancying Celebrities (1 Viewer)

the hair and the eyes...i have a thing for blue eyes..

plus i read somewhere that he isnt into the celebrity thing and set up his own book club..a hot dude who reads...yum!

hitler didn't have the balls for two women at once.

http://www.warbaby.com/adolphart.html Scroll down to the second picture. The internet's great.

Here she is as a nun.

hitler8.jpg

And this is my personal favourite.

braun.jpg

Jasus, where would we be without Google Images?

The internet has become just too weird.

not ever. ginge minge can be an awful shock if you're not prepared.

there are varying degrees hector. i would never want to see what carrot top has giong on down there but the likes of paul bettany? i couldnt give a shit is his pubes were rainbow coloured!

he's divine :)

there are varying degrees hector. i would never want to see what carrot top has giong on down there but the likes of paul bettany? i couldnt give a shit is his pubes were rainbow coloured!

he's divine :)
ginger is ginger. strawberry blonde indeed. he has no eyebrows. how can you fancy a man with nay brows? he'd have sweaty eyes.

quit asking me why i fancy paul bettany and go ask nacy dell olio why she fancies sven. and ask him the same about her ok?
i've spoken nancy about this, while we had a manhattan by the pool. she says he has a cock like a babies arm and is fastidious about dying the nethers. "ginge minge will not do," she confided. Nancy of course has a face that's mostly superglue at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back