fake IDs? (1 Viewer)

I've been ID's twice ever in Ireland. Once was the prick bouncers in Tripod and the other was some other prick bouncers in Limerick somwehere. When I was in Poland I was getting ID'd constantly, I'd gotten so used to never been ID'd that I never brought any ID with me, still don't.

My friend Johannah got a fake ID off the net for 20 euro and it dont work any where even though it looks real. But she got a fake driving licence thats brilliant and it works every where. I might get one cause im afraid i wont get into sleater kinney , i could try get you one michelle to , thats only if Johannah will tell me where she got hers she named out some fella in Enniscorthy but I have forgotten.
Did u find out ?

Did u find out ?
I was in DCU and a guy would hang around the pool room. You give him 10 euro and a passport photo and he would return the next day with a fake drivers license (that says as gaelige - 'this license is fake and only entitles the owner to drink illegally in the United States') Lads would be getting them for the J1

So you could try that, though I'm not sure if hes still there.

I left college in 1997 so maybe not

I was in DCU and a guy would hang around the pool room. You give him 10 euro and a passport photo and he would return the next day with a fake drivers license (that says as gaelige - 'this license is fake and only entitles the owner to drink illegally in the United States') Lads would be getting them for the J1

So you could try that, though I'm not sure if hes still there.

I left college in 1997 so maybe not

the pool room in DCU circa 1997 - with the giant LOTR posters.
Wasnt the bar called frodos now that I remember it.
My strongest memory was the smoking section in the canteen. passive smoking made easy.

the pool room in DCU circa 1997 - with the giant LOTR posters.
Wasnt the bar called frodos now that I remember it.
My strongest memory was the smoking section in the canteen. passive smoking made easy.
haha not sure about the LOTR posters. It was upstairs over the shop that everyone used to rob blind every day

Frodos might have been after my time, but yea, fuckin sad. And the smoking section in the canteen was something to behold. A massive glass container chock full of fumes.

haha not sure about the LOTR posters. It was upstairs over the shop that everyone used to rob blind every day

Frodos might have been after my time, but yea, fuckin sad. And the smoking section in the canteen was something to behold. A massive glass container chock full of fumes.

Ah.. yes upstairs pool room was something student union related - the pool tables in the bar came later I think.

Frodo's was the bar in 1997. LOTR themed god help us. I remember carroll's cigarettes used to sponsor comedy nights and we got free ashtrays and lighters.

I think the student union ran it into the ground round 98, and then some pub chain ran it thereafter. The poster of dragons came down, Islands of fake old pub bullshite went in.

Ah.. yes upstairs pool room was something student union related - the pool tables in the bar came later I think.

Frodo's was the bar in 1997. LOTR themed god help us. I remember carroll's cigarettes used to sponsor comedy nights and we got free ashtrays and lighters.

I think the student union ran it into the ground round 98, and then some pub chain ran it thereafter. The poster of dragons came down, Islands of fake old pub bullshite went in.
ha yep I think thats spot-on. I wasn't one for the bar really so wasn't so familiar. You're right about the students union. The SU presidents office was up there, a TV room where everyone went to watch Neighbours at lunchtime, and a pool room that had a couple of video games in it too.

The girl who started this thread, the riot grrl from deepest county Wexford and Ciaran were the youngsters of thumped then along with Gambra.
Hope yiz enjoyed yer youth and are still rioting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back