fake IDs? (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl said:
does anyone know how to come by them?

have you tried the internet?

for about six months in 1999-2000 we'd scan our passports, change the year in photoshop, then show it to bouncers and say "c'mon, i'm hardly gonna take my passport in there, this is a convenient photocopy"
then they got wise...
but not before i got to see the aphex twin. saps.

My friend Johannah got a fake ID off the net for 20 euro and it dont work any where even though it looks real. But she got a fake driving licence thats brilliant and it works every where. I might get one cause im afraid i wont get into sleater kinney , i could try get you one michelle to , thats only if Johannah will tell me where she got hers she named out some fella in Enniscorthy but I have forgotten.

Just use this:

fake-id.JPG

Roisin said:
My friend Johannah got a fake ID off the net for 20 euro and it dont work any where even though it looks real. But she got a fake driving licence thats brilliant and it works every where. I might get one cause im afraid i wont get into sleater kinney , i could try get you one michelle to , thats only if Johannah will tell me where she got hers she named out some fella in Enniscorthy but I have forgotten.
yeah that would be great,let me know how it goes. I'll see if I can find my horrible stoned passport picture.
I'm kind of worried about getting in a sleater kinney too. but if you get there early, there'll be hundreds of people pushing behind you and the bouncers probably won't care.
but it'd be nice to have a fake ID for off licenses and such...

how much is [email protected]?

heya does anybody know any where else you can get a fake drivers licence or id of any sort? I tried to get it off that other email address but the email wouldnt send..:(

ye i'd say im an undercover garda! :p and if i was i why would i bee wasting my time looking on a music website.........id have to be a pretty shite one to be stuck trying to bust fake licences haha
anyway if any one does know pleae let me know im beeing carded everywhere now its horrible and its making my weekends absolute shite!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back