Facebook (2 Viewers)

What I find worse is giving these social networking sites my password for my e-mail account so that it can look through my list of contacts and find my friends. It would be so easy to spoof a social networking site and get a list of people's e-mail addresses and passwords and get into their accounts. I think this is a bigger threat than any identity theft.

then dont give them your password. easy fix.

Mine was givin me loads of shit so I deactivated it

It wouldnt let me update ...is

so it always had what i was doin about a week ago

and it was sayin I was like Jenninfer Anniston and I'd so much style I could set a trend with a simple haircut. For fucks sake, thats just fuckin embarrassin.

None of those stupid applications work and if they do they would only amuse a 7-year-old kid.

i deactivated mine the other day too, for the second time. this time its for good. first time i deactivated it i sent them an email saying i wanted it deleted altogether but this time i think i'll just try and forget about it

i deactivated mine the other day too, for the second time. this time its for good. first time i deactivated it i sent them an email saying i wanted it deleted altogether but this time i think i'll just try and forget about it

I agree that its shit. But I have got reacquainted with loads of people through it. I think for that reason I can't really deactivate mine (though do like the idea of doing that).

in short, I think they've hooked me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back