Facebook (7 Viewers)

The person posting about chemtrails on my facebook would be from a fairly working class background, not sure what her feelings on vaccinations are. She's gotten big in to the whole chemtrails thing through people she's met through the water protest movement. God bless her but she'd be fairly gullible.

The person posting about chemtrails on my facebook would be from a fairly working class background, not sure what her feelings on vaccinations are. She's gotten big in to the whole chemtrails thing through people she's met through the water protest movement. God bless her but she'd be fairly gullible.
is she aware of timecube?

tell her about timecube.

Wait till she finds out that 9/11 was an inside job.

Actually she believes wifi causes cancer. Or something. Anyways, she posted it on facebook.

Using wifi

I know a lot of unhappy people on there that want to just lash out at the world and complain about it.
The unspoken thing seems to be that if the world wasn't so fucked, they'd be happy.

Probably an amount of projection going on there too.

I know a lot of unhappy people on there that want to just lash out at the world and complain about it.
The unspoken thing seems to be that if the world wasn't so fucked, they'd be happy.

Probably an amount of projection going on there too.

Aye, definitely. Before the water charges thing came along my old next door neighbour was constantly posting up about fights she'd had with neighbours (not me), her family, random people she met on the street but since the water charges came in she's had somewhere to focus all this anger.

Aliens built the Pyramids
yup
AVP_Mayans.jpg

saw this guy give an abridged version of this talk today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

worth a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back