Facebook (4 Viewers)

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/mez51/

As of now, the web is pretty small. Hopefully, it will grow into a larger web. This is one of the few applets that require your participation to work well. If your name is already on The Web because someone else has chosen to be linked to you, then you may choose two additional people to be linked with. Otherwise, if you see someone who you know and would like to be linked with but your name is not already on The Web, then you can contact me and I will link that person to you and put you on The Web. If you do not know anyone on The Web, contact me anyway and I will put you on it. In order for this applet to work, you must E-Mail me your name and the names of the two people that you would like to be linked with. Thank you!

Code:
  <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="Mark Zuckerberg">
  <TITLE>Mark's Homepage</TITLE>

woohoo!

internetHero.jpg

Has anyone noticed..when you post a vid..Facebook automagiccaly asks if ya wanna like the page/hear more about said act.

Even though you just posted a youtube.

I find this very disconcerting.Seriously.

I feel like I'm being farmed.

Why is it every time I post something from my phone it goes 'public' but when from my home or work laptop it is a custom selection saved in my preferences? It's a recent thing and I only notice when some likes or comments that shouldn't even be able to see it. It's annoying. Anyone know how to stop it. I hate that little globe icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back