Facebook (3 Viewers)

Every time I go to Factbook on the iOS app, I'm seeing a lot more sponsored likes. which are usually the likes of my friends. Lyon's Tea, Superquinn, Heinekein, what sort of fucking idiots 'like' these pages?

Every time I go to Factbook on the iOS app, I'm seeing a lot more sponsored likes. which are usually the likes of my friends. Lyon's Tea, Superquinn, Heinekein, what sort of fucking idiots 'like' these pages?

I know it

I have a friend that liked Wal-Mart.

Fucking Wal-Mart!

The joy of having their daily specials in your feed.

I hate when random chicks have a profile pic where it's them and a friend.

And one of them isn't hot, but you don't know which one.

Like is she the plain chick saying "I might be plain, but I have hot friends, so how bad could it be?"

Or is she the hot chick saying "I might be hot but not so unapproachable as to not be nice to people. Like look this plain-ass bitch next to me"

Anyway, I hate when that happens, cos you don't know whether the person is interesting or not.

P.S. Do people still say chicks?

I didn't realize you're a character from She's All That...

tumblr_mb89z7w73e1rfgw3eo1_500.gif

'LIKE' AND FOLLOW THE SQUARE IN TALLAGHT TO WIN A €50 MEAL VOUCHER.

This social media like/follow/RT (aka. spam your friends/followers) is the lowest form of advertising.

How can you spend €50 on a meal in the Square ? That's 10 king of the day meals in burger king ! You'd have to have wife and 8 kids or 3 slappers each of which had 2 kids each!

Oh wait never mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back