Facebook (1 Viewer)

No chance!That'd be stupid!

That page is a great way of keeping in touch with the fans and vice versa.

You gotta go where the fans are.I just dont wanna live my life under a microscope anymore.

People change y'know.

Yeah man!You made the ULTIMATE cut

I've also decided to pump all my shit into my blog instead of posting on faceache.

That blogs gonna come alive!

I am finally properly over my Facebook addiction.I can safely say it was as hard to kick as smoking.

I still have the odd look at my wall but its pretty much over.

What is crazy now..is seeing people who are on it as much as I was.Get a life dudes.

Edit..... peoples political posts make you dislike them out of proportion to how you might really feel about them.

The best part of it is...watching telly again!

Man..telly is great.I watched a bunch of documentary stuff last week not to mention a shit load of Come Dine With Me...I havent watched telly in years.

Edit..I plan on getting stuck back into Coronation street.I used to be hooked on that.

Thumped was a hard habit to quit.
Pretty sure I annoyed everyone here by posting too much.
Facebook is good for keeping up with people back home.
I probably still annoy most by posting but at least I can delete.

I dont have the same reservations about posting like mad on Thumped.In fact I'm all for it!

I thought no one could see when I was on facebook, I was wrong.
I have no hobbies.

I'd deactivated it for around seven months, hadn't missed it to be honest, but wanted to feel loved on my birthday, so went back on it in November (so as not to arouse suspicion).

Thinking of ditching it again though.

I've noticed a lot of coal lorries about Laois right enough.I thought it was a Laois thing.

Edit..... peoples political posts make you dislike them out of proportion to how you might really feel about them.

This.I get extremely wound up by people and their righteous posting of the latest occupy/smash the banks lefty bollix.I mean I'd probably agree with 90% of it but still,relax the fuck before I turn into an absolute right wing nutter (just to be contrary)

Ein volk,ein reich,ein thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back