Facebook (10 Viewers)

I've lost some respect for a lot of people over that stuff.
But....the advent of all that nonsense helped me with kicking my habit.
Theres nothing like a good cringe to take the shine off something

Also...someone posted some link on my wall to some kinda online petition yoke which I ignored because I simply have no interest in that type of thing online or otherwise...cue pissy follow up comment from them!Its like the fucking PC SS are ready to strike at any point..any person who fails to comply by echoing same windy noises is automatically branded a fascist enabler of the status quo by default.

or them posts where people say things like, "I just went for a massive shite there it was great in anyways", and then theres a follow-up a few minutes later where they say 'fraped', whatever the fuck that is.

facebook is for cunts

Also...someone posted some link on my wall to some kinda online petition yoke which I ignored because I simply have no interest in that type of thing online or otherwise...cue pissy follow up comment from them!Its like the fucking PC SS are ready to strike at any point..any person who fails to comply by echoing same windy noises is automatically branded a fascist enabler of the status quo by default.

you still going for 15 thousand posts by xmas? You'd better clear your appointments for the next few days...!

Shite I forgot about that.I need to knuckle down and get waffling

are people getting their knickers twisted unnecessarily about facebook? Just don't be posting loads shite on it, don't allow anyone to see tags you've been tagged with and chill out.

Who doesn't?Not that big a deal surely,ads are everywhere anyway,one more a day (for now) cant hurt.

Yeah but it's the insidious way they're putting them in your news feed that sucks. I know there's ads on the side but I don't mind - I don't look there. Luckily the fact that I've given them absolutely no personal information (and that includes my name!) and the fact that the only things that I "Like" are a few friend's bands, so this should confuse / scupper their advert feed.

my news feed seems really slow these days and there's people I follow whose updates haven't shown up. What setting do I have to change to make sure I get every update from everyone of the people I'm friends with. I mean if I didn't want that why would I have friended/liked them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back