Facebook (4 Viewers)

I just deleted all my shared links using iMacro.

I've been trying to do the same for all of my wall posts - it's a lot harder. The macro keeps crashing - I need to figure out how to get it to click the older posts link, and differnt typr of posts have different confirmations to delete. Pain in the arse. Also you are not deleting the actual posts, just the record of it on your wall. It would nice if some could make a macro that would follow each wall post link back to it's source, delete the source posting then come back and delete the wall post itself - all the while keeping an eye out for the older posts and 5 similar stories links.

It's well beyond my capability.

I think I might just start again under a new email address - I wonder could you just keep 2 profiles on the go deleting every 6 months or so and setting a new account under the other email.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mokescreen-paedophiles.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lets all change our avatars to our favourite Paedophiles to encourage awareness.
roman_polanski.jpg

michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg

rr07-jl-lewis.jpg

r-kelly.jpg

Disclaimer : Washingcattle is not in any way implying that the above are in any way shape or form paedophiles, merely that they own cameras and telescopes and may (or may not) have had sex with children. But probably did.

you can check whether facebook and other popular sites are down everywhere on downrightnow.com

ironically, downrightnow.com is down right now

there seems to be a bit of internet AIDS going round recently all right

i'd say downrightnow crashed because of all the facebook junkies flocking there in a panic to check what was going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back