Facebook (2 Viewers)

i don't know what's going on, after that glitch you only had to hit return to submit a comment (no comment button) and now the comment button's back...i had already readjusted to the new system

FbMap.jpg

such a nice picture

hmm, maybe they can access it in work seeing as they work for a big American multinational.

I'd ask them too except that they probably don't know they're being censored and that every coversation I ever have with them on the phone is being listened to by the Chinese government. Those conversations can be kind of awkward when they ask you a question about something sort of topical they may have gotten wind of. You have to be as evasive as possible with your answer or else you could get the poor lads in trouble. Other than that China is great.

I'd ask them too except that they probably don't know they're being censored and that every coversation I ever have with them on the phone is being listened to by the Chinese government.... Other than that China is great.

+1

they are at least a decade ahead of us. and their national tv station is called CCTV which is great, i merges the art for of surveillance with broadcasting.

you been to china scutter?(genuine question,would like to visit)

nope. A work trip may be on the cards next year (one fell through on me in 2009 cos the company I work for was bought out). Not sure if the prospect of going excites me that much. It'd be to Beijing and a good lot of the heads I work with here have been to the office out there. Not too many return with glowing reports (specifically of Beijing - too crowded, air too dirty, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back