Facebook (8 Viewers)

part of the reason i dislike fox hunting is its disregard for other humans.

imagine a bunch of lads running directly through your house trying to kill a fly the may or may not be able to see. pricks. i mean kill little furry animals, surely (i'm eating chicken for dinner here) but don't fucking tear over the country like you own it while doing it.

part of the reason i dislike fox hunting is its disregard for other humans.

imagine a bunch of lads running directly through your house trying to kill a fly the may or may not be able to see. pricks. i mean kill little furry animals, surely (i'm eating chicken for dinner here) but don't fucking tear over the country like you own it while doing it.

So kill foxes for sport but don't wreck peoples lawns ? You've lost me.

So kill foxes for sport but don't wreck peoples lawns ? You've lost me.

i've probably lost you because people seem to happily get uppity about 1-2 foxes getting killed once a year. there are fuckloads of people who think thats unacceptable but will happily eat chicken that's been incarcerated from birth. we are top of a food chain here. before it was just for dickheads killing foxes was so foxes dont kill the chickens that we want to kill ourselves.
i just don't see any huge difference in killing a fox for sport or buying an incarcertated chicken, pig or cow or whatever every few days - so i'm going to say that what bothers me is the human element.

i just don't see any huge difference in killing a fox for sport or buying an incarcertated chicken, pig or cow or whatever every few days - so i'm going to say that what bothers me is the human element.

Okay now this won't be a popular opinion but fuck it I'm going for it anyway. You know the beef that scientists have been growing in labs ? Yeah. Well that is what chickens and cows are in the first place.

After generation after generation of poor breeding habits, pampering (in he case of cows) and as you rightly point out, incarceration (in the case of chickens), growth hormones and ridiculous as it sounds cannibalism, Those animals don't really resemble their "wild" ancestors anymore. So basically when you talk about chickens and cows you aren't talking about the animal that might exist or have existed in the wild, as a fox does. You're talking about objects grown as food. I know it's cruel, it horrible to think about but that's the reality. If farming as we know it collapsed tomorrow, none of the cows and chickens you're talking about could survive the winter. They exist solely to feed us. It's a completely symbiotic relationship.

The fox on the other hand is a wild animal which is hunted and killed for nothing. It's a disgraceful practice that there is literally no need for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back