Facebook (1 Viewer)

Anyone know how to delete comments off your feed?

Like I comment on Gaz's post for example.
Now obviously I don't want my family and friends to know I associate with such an outlando de amour, so I go into my profile and delete the comment. Which basically means only people that know Gaz can see it.
Can't fucking do that in Timeline any more.

Worlds are colliding. And I don't like it one little bit.

Motherfuckers worlds be colliding left and right on that shit today

What is it about the internet that makes men go nuts? I never read women posting a big aside about how they need to 'leave' social networking sites or a forum beforehand... they just leave. I would have asked this in the 'goodbye' thread but I'm on his ignore list and can't. Apparently jokingly noting that 'douchebag' is two words not one is a punishable offense. It's only the internet, folks. Who cares?

I can confirm the drama queen theory.I'm a fecking hooer for it.

Motherfuckers worlds be colliding left and right on that shit today

Abso

Also shouldn't you be able to scope someone out if they send you a friend request?

Like have a good ol' poke around in their photos and stuff before agreeing to accept?

This is not currently the case.

shitheads

the best thing to do is ignore every app request and don't play any games

or don't use facebook

Whats with all the customer service reports on this yoke.

Dumbasses

People on there trying to guilt you into taking their friend's/parents'/siblings' dog or cat. Cos it's now old or whatever or they're moving.

FUCK OFF.

You bought it, you fucking own it.

I've the opposite. Usually someone has their lost cat.

People, take care of your fucking cats!

My favourite facie is a Juggalo from Minneapolis.I've no idea how we became friends..but he is one whacky motherfucker and we get along well....

my fave facie said:
A friend asked me why i dont date juggalettes.. probably cuz half them hoes look like they got down syndrome and the other half are stuck too far up thier own asses.. i like me some pretty bitches fuck wut ya heard

What is it about the internet that makes men go nuts? I never read women posting a big aside about how they need to 'leave' social networking sites or a forum beforehand... they just leave. I would have asked this in the 'goodbye' thread but I'm on his ignore list and can't. Apparently jokingly noting that 'douchebag' is two words not one is a punishable offense. It's only the internet, folks. Who cares?

i just left it, didn't say anything, didn't look back. i 'knew' at least one girl who made a song and dance about it on fb several times though. got her a lot of attention.
so take yr genderalisation theory and apply Popper's falsification thesis, sucka.

An ex of mine, someone who at the time I really thought I could end up with for good, got engaged over the weekend.

And I'm delighted for her, we're still close and her fiance seems to be a really nice dude.

But still, for the past 2 days whenever I log on to facebook the engagement annoucement is sitting right there in the top right hand corner of the webpage.

Fuck off Zuckerberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back