Facebook (1 Viewer)

My newsfeed merely serves to annoy for the most part.Had a couple of laughs Sunday night mind you.

"This is what my friends think I do".

Those memes are the death knell.

everyone's going to Google+

I actually heard that myself.One corporate social networking addiction per lifetime is my limit.Which I have finally shaken off thank fuck.
I'm staying out here in the free internet from here on out.

Should we discuss Ferocious Fucking Teeth on google+, facebook, twitter or here on thumped or post our comments to all four? Can you make all posts in the threads automatically be posted as comments to the g+ fb and tw posts?

Should we discuss Ferocious Fucking Teeth on google+, facebook, twitter or here on thumped or post our comments to all four? Can you make all posts in the threads automatically be posted as comments to the g+ fb and tw posts?

I'm just tying to work the system.

Be careful the system dosent work you

Edit..I have NO IDEA what I'm saying there.But it scans beautifully don't you think?

At least on Thumped I'm careful not to make a prick of myself.

Fed up making a prick of myself.

Edit..misuse of the word prick.Cunt is what I meant.

Edit Edit..also..I said RIP Whitney on Facebook.I couldnt give a flying fuck about Whitney Fucking Huston Station.

Facebook still handy in the dead of night when yer looking for a bit of feedback on a mix or something.

At least on Thumped I'm careful not to make a prick of myself.

Fed up making a prick of myself.

Edit..misuse of the word prick.Cunt is what I meant.

Edit Edit..also..I said RIP Whitney on Facebook.I couldnt give a flying fuck about Whitney Fucking Huston Station.

they were playing whitney houston in superquinn last night. All the aul ones were crying into the coleslaw at the salad bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back