F*** sake! fish eating wasps! (1 Viewer)

A guys once told he was allergic to wasps.

"If I'm stung once, I have to go to hospital, but I'll probably be ok. If I'm stung twice, I'll become very ill, and I might die. If I'm stung three times within...maybe an hour, I'll most likely die"

To which I replied "Ah jaysus, what the fucking chances of you getting stung 3 times in an hour."

Where do you live, Igor? One of the things I love about Dublin is the relative scarcity of both wasps and spiders. When I lived in England I was plagued both, and I'm terrified of them.

Hate wasps. Hate 'em. They're particularly vicious this time of year. Following you round, threatening you. Cunts they are. No redeeming features whatsoever.

Lets hear it for bees. Now those boys know the value of good hard work.

Where do you live, Igor? One of the things I love about Dublin is the relative scarcity of both wasps and spiders. When I lived in England I was plagued both, and I'm terrified of them.

Just outside london, maidenhead. Yeah, sheera abundance of insects/arachnids is freaky but we're getting used to it. Opened the kitchen window for the the first time since the fish-wasp debacle. The fuckers have been sniffing round the window ever since in that drunk end of the summer way they do.

We've decide that the big grass spiders all over the place are probably doing a good job keeping all the other insects out, and their so big that you can't miss them so at least we always know where they are...

Is it wasps or bees that release a chemical when they die that attracts other bees/wasps?

i cant answer, i cant answer that.

my wasps are showing no interest in their dead brother that lie scattered hither, thither and yon. they havent gone near the jars of jam and honey i've left to tempt them away from the window either.

i would never hurt a bee :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back