F***in' C**ksucker (1 Viewer)

Thebeard

Ok, I’ve been driving from my apartment to my folks house to park my car then getting the bus to work. So I kept moving my car outside different houses so as not to annoy any of the owners by my car constantly being parked outside their house. So for the first time I parked outside this house. I reckon he noticed the car anyway and was waiting for the moment to strike. Anyway. I come back from getting the bus home, hop in the car and I notice immediately that I’ve a flat. Get out, start to change the tire when I noticed that the front was gone too. So I call a mate and he calls up, then his brother sees us and call over too. Next thing a neighbor pops out a few houses down and proceeds to tell us that the guy in number 5 has a habit of letting tires down who park outside his house. So we reckoned then that he only let the air out so we decide to take the both of them off and pump them in Statoil. Meanwhile the guy in no.5 comes out of his house, my brother walked over to him as asked him if he saw anything, he immediately gets defensive and answers in an aggressive manor “why are you asking me? What would I know? I don’t know what you’re talking about” to which Stew called him a prick.

So when we get the tires back we notice that there is a pinhole prick in both tires. We then found a pin where the car was parked. Then another neighbor came out asking what happened us, she was from number 6. When we explained she said “oh right, I’ll say no more”.

What a fuckin' cunt. I’m so annoyed it’s unreal. Two new fuckin' tires. What a cunt.

Should get vengance on him?:mad:

4052.jpg

Cheers lads here's a few ideas my mates have had for vengance:

I recommend an intensive month of minor irritation. Keep changing the format so he doesn’t catch on.
Prank phone calls, a knick knack, lob litter into his garden, post him letters that say Nobody Loves You, dog shit on his driveway.
All minor stuff but over a period of time annoying

Ah yes, well there is a time honoured tradition of such merciless actions. My suggestion would be to glue broken glass in his driveway….

6 people. Dressed in balaclavas. 2 armed with washing up liquid. 2 with bags full of eggs. 2 with bags full of flour.

1) Those with the washing up liquid untie the bags (roughly 6 bottles) and throw onto the roof. When it rains, think of the bubbles (dan, think of rochestown parks fountain after any ball)
2) Launch the bags of eggs all over his gaf
3) Follow up by throwin flour all over the eggs
That is nice revenge. Not too costly to repair but one hell of a mess/smell especially in the heat where it will all dry up nice and quick…

draw on the car using soap…especially on the windows. When it rains then all the messages start appearing!

Or on a slightly less malicious level, you could glue his post box shut, release ants into his garden, do the whole ‘lighting brown bag full of dog/your sh*t and ring the door bell gag’, paint ‘homo’ in his driveway (if he is an ex guard he will hate that one!), let the air out of his tyres, paint his car, write homo on his car, each night remove a brick from his garden wall, paint his windows, put glue on the door handle of house/car, leave him a baby in a cot on his doorstep.

Get loads and loads of worms from a bait shop and scatter them all over his car/house at dawn and just let the birds go feckin nuts all over the shop, they’ll sh*t everywhere!!!!

take his car and 'do some hoodrat stuff'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back