eyepod (1 Viewer)

the departed

well i just realised two things;
1-my ipod is a year and a month old today and ive had NO major problems with it..even squeez out 5+hours of juice!
i :heart: my eyepod.

2-i hate the ipod. need physical c.ds. i want to buy my whooole playlist/i tunes library on vinyl!!

so who else has gone a year with no probs?
i seem to be the only one!!!ironyyy

loosers

boombox.jpg

man, if there was ever a way of jinxing that good run of things - i think you've just done it. i wonder what will go wrong first ?

broken arm said:
its losers actually.
and what are you trying to achieve there?
i just figured that with all the people complaining about ipods exploding and shit that i put up the other side of the ipod ownership.
and what the fuck is wrong with nerds?
everyone likes nerds.
screech

g-stereotypical said:
i just figured that with all the people complaining about ipods exploding and shit that i put up the other side of the ipod ownership.

i-pods explode???? CLASS. I'd almost buy one just so I can see that happen

sure gar , pillows only after sending his backfor the second time in as many months. i pods are deadly but were brought out way before they were ready. what you really want is a good stout slave who follows you on the bus to college/work and sings to you incessantly, taking requests as necessary.
seeing as how i dont have a job, should anyone actually want the i-slave , a cheap alternative to the pod, im ready and willing

Could do with someones help here...so my dad brought me back an i-pod nano there from korea this morning and i tried to set it up but turns out i need a version of windows i just plain dont have to install the software.
Anyways,is this software absolutley necessary?can i just hook it straight up to the computer and start lashing the songs into it without installing that cd?
Thanks!

ipodz help

no getting much of a response on the nerd board,anyone answer me this...
paul- said:
Could do with someones help here...so my dad brought me back an i-pod nano there from korea this morning and i tried to set it up but turns out i need a version of windows i just plain dont have to install the software.
Anyways,is this software absolutley necessary?can i just hook it straight up to the computer and start lashing the songs into it without installing that cd?
Thanks!

Re: ipodz help

can i ask a stupid question also? i'm thinking of buying an ipod when i go to the states. that'd be safe to do wouldn't it? it's not going to not work when i get home or something? i don't know the first thing about it

ms.b.haven said:
can i ask a stupid question also?
ha!thanks.
...although im clearly no expert on them nealy positive it dosent matter where you get them.
mines from korea like.

paul- ....to the best of my knowledge, you cannot drag and drop onto the iPod, you must use iTunes to put you music on to it. your only other option would be to go to downloads.com or versiontracker.com and see if someone has made a small program that interfaces with the iPod. highly unlikely though.

ms.b - ....as for buying an iPod in the states, will work here no problem, the only issue you may face is that the power plug will be a different size, two pin i think. nearly sure that the power adaptors are dual voltage anyway (110 - 240)

yeah i know, i'm just a bit cautious. wouldn't you think some of the brainier people round here might help us out but ooooh no, too busy having lives

just like that you appeared!

cheers
tripoli said:
ms.b - ....as for buying an iPod in the states, will work here no problem, the only issue you may face is that the power plug will be a different size, two pin i think. nearly sure that the power adaptors are dual voltage anyway (110 - 240)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back