Ever had the complete and utter crap kicked out of ya? (1 Viewer)

aoifed said:
I forgot... I got beaten up by bouncers aswell. Pretty unpleasant altogether.
holy shit, I forgot about that aswell. there was a long season of evil bouncers in the city. bastards.

re. travellers. I met a big gang of travellers on my walk, somewhere near ladenstown. There were trying to offer me a lift to Mór because they thought I wouldn't make it with my heavy bag, then they gave me some travellers blessing and wished me luck. they were sound.

aoifed said:
I forgot... I got beaten up by bouncers aswell. Pretty unpleasant altogether. Left me hobbling and pissing blood (is it ok for a girl to say that without sounding gross?) for days afterwards. All water under the bridge now.
I'm storing the water under the bridge so's I can drown them next time I see them.

Ciaran Mackle if you're being serious, that's fucking offensive. If you're not, it's still pretty offensive.
Jeez, was it girl bouncers?

Ciaran Mackle said:
jesus christ what comes from a jokey comment turns into you saying that i am trying to be like a teenage rebel. wise up
Ho ho I'm having two conversations with you at once
I'm not saying you're trying to be like anything. I'm saying you should save your energy for caring (and doing something about) important things, rather than using it all up hating gypsies

egg_ said:
Ho ho I'm having two conversations with you at once
I'm not saying you're trying to be like anything. I'm saying you should save your energy for caring (and doing something about) important things, rather than using it all up hating gypsies
i dont focus all this energy on hating gypsies i just recalled the story of how they beat me

Years ago when I was living in belfast,I was refused entry to the limelight because I was wearing a baseball cap,this was years before they were common with scumbags. All my mates had already gone in and I was wondering what to do when I saw the bouncers allow a load of other people with basebal;l caps in so when I asked what was the problem they said something about a dress code. Anyway,after a bit of " wise up,let me in" type I got fed up and walked away calling them wankers. they chased me about 200 metres down the street and got stuck into me,luckily I only had a few bruises and a broken finger. When I got back from the hospital I phoned the police who told me I must have been drunk. I dont drink!!!! I told them and they told I must have been drunk and that they wouldnt take a statement. Wankers. A few months later the bouncers got the sack for beating people up.
Story two. About a year ago Knifed played in the music room. After the gig I was walking up the street with my girlfriend when this huge guy easily 6ft plus with no shirt on(it was cold) came walking towards me,He hit me across the chest with his full arm(I ducked a little cos I saw it coming) and both of us hit the ground. Whatever way we fell I was able to push him between the curb and a car and I got up first,for a split second I was going to pummel him but decided to split and got away quick.
Anyway, I reckon at worst,one punch/kick that counts and clear off. At best,run when you see it coming.

I had a fight with a boxer a few years ago - it lasted an hour!.He kicked the shit out of me but...it took him an hour!.|..|
I think he got bored, i was sore but also proud in a strange sort of way.

If you get in a fight and can`t get out of it, dive in, start swinging and never give up!
Best to try and avoid fights like the plague though - what with all those pesky kids talking cocaine and carrying knifes....the bastards.

being a loud mouth cheeky asshole and living in limerick has involved me in a lot of chases and sometimes beatings including the curled up in a ball variety with eight inbred skangers standing over you giving it socks with their nike air maxy force 12 on my skinny frame .

aoifed said:
Imagine: being in a scrap coz some dude decided to kick the crap out of you, and you (instead of running away like a sensible human) decide to fight back, punch him the wrong way, and kill him. Obviously if you're punching the lard out of him trying to hurt him it's moider, but if you hit back the wrong way, you're up for manslaughter. RUN AWAY.
good advice....................

but not if you're in primary school

only way in primary school to stop being bullied is to fight back / hit back
otherwise you get a name as a pushover/easy victim and your life is hell

back in the summer of 1991 a couple of 12/13 year olds threw a full can of coke at me in the public park in New Ross - which hit me in the head. I went over and kicked the shit out of the guy who threw it - regardless of the age/size differential he deserved it.

about an hour later I was jumped by about ten of the bastards while walking home

they got two punches in between them - pathetic.

however those guys are now in their mid 20s and everytime I see one of them I go cold inside.

marvin2k said:
being a loud mouth cheeky asshole and living in limerick has involved me in a lot of chases and sometimes beatings including the curled up in a ball variety with eight inbred skangers standing over you giving it socks with their nike air maxy force 12 on my skinny frame .

I had one of those curled up in a ball experiences when I was walking home from school one day. There were about ten inbred skangers involved but only five of them took the time to chase me up the road and kick the crap out of me. I had to go home and wash the nike shoe prints off my forehead.

bastards with knives

im glad you dont see too much of that in town

i saw a bloke in town break a bottle and stab a guy repeatedly with it
me and a few friends saw it it , me and one other guy ran up the road closer to watch
i couldnt bring myself to go over and grab the guy and tell him to stop
he stopped after only about 3 seconds anyway
i couldnt stop thinking about it for ages afterwards even tho' i was baloobaz

Wavioli said:
Jeez, was it girl bouncers?
Big boy bouncers. Threwed me on the ground so hard I had the bruised imprint of a cobblestone on my upper arm for weeks after. I put up a scrap because they were trying to drag my friend out a back passage and kick the tar out of him. We refused to let them so they pulled me out aswell.

avernus said:
jesus! was the stabbee alright/dead?
yeh i think so
i dont think the bottle broke into too good a stbbing tool
he was stabbed a few times but i dont think they were very deep
anyhow there was a crowd of cunts like myself who were nowhere to be
found when the poor bloke wanted/needed us and too many when the
stabber had legged it , so there wasnt much point in us staying too long

it was sick tho'
i felt physically sick afterwards:(

I made the mistake of going to a nite-club with soem friends that just attract trouble (you all know the sort). One person wasn't allowed in so we all stayed outside. one of the people I was with (who just attracts trouble) starts calling these guys "spactiks" in a really stupid way (what a dick). Next thing a whole bus load of pissed blokes come over. That's about all i remember. I had a headache for days. I think I was about 17.

aoifed said:
Big boy bouncers. Threwed me on the ground so hard I had the bruised imprint of a cobblestone on my upper arm for weeks after. I put up a scrap because they were trying to drag my friend out a back passage and kick the tar out of him. We refused to let them so they pulled me out aswell.
:eek: Im shocked and apalled.

There really does need to be some kind of system like the guards, with reg numbers or something that they have to wear, these overgrown monkeys get away with waaay too much.
A guy I know took one of them to court one time cos he attacked him completely unprvoked (cant remember the ins and outs) and won, and the bouncer was told that he couldnt work as a bouncer again. This was in a small town in Donegal, and then about 2 weeks later the guy was going out in Letterkenny, and who comes up to him all smiley and jokey? that fuckin bouncer, rubbin it in his face that he was workin as a bouncer again. Power trippin cunts :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back